Chapter 2: The Accident

A Battle for Love

Listen to this song when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TLaZp1i8E

 

Jisu’s POV…… 

          As I was trying to reach for Sophie, another car came and ran over Sophie.

“Sophie……” I said as I got up and ran to Sophie’s lifeless body but 2 men came and drag me back.

“LET ME GO!!!!” I shouted as I struggle.

“Sir, she is gone.” said one of the men.

“No, we can still save her.” I said hysterically as I look at the men.

“I’m sorry.” the other men said as he left us and went to Sophie’s body and cover her up with his jacket.

“NO!!!!!” I shouted before I drop to the ground.

          After I drop to the ground, a lot of people were surrounding me, the 2 men, and Sophie.

“Omo, look at the poor little girl.” said one of the women.

“SOMEONE CALL 119.” shouted out a random man in the crowd. (119 is the police number in South Korea, I think.)

“I already did, they’re almost here.” answered another man.

*Ambulance sounds in the distance.*

“Everyone move!!!” shouted a policeman, that was working at the crossroad and barely got off his break time.

          After saying that, the ambulance arrive and took Sophie’s lifeless little body inside and the 2 men helped me get onto the ambulance as well.

“Thank you.” I whisper to the 2 men, without looking at them.

“It’s ok.” said one of the men as he pat my back.

“Ok, is this everyone that is going?” the driver called out.

“Yes.” shouted the paramedic before he closes the door.

          When the ambulance finally arrives at the hospital, I knew right away that Sophie is not here with them anymore.

“Where are the nurses?” said the paramedic as he went inside the hospital with the ambulance cot (one of those rolling thing for patients).

“I am sorry, it is very busy today.” said the same nurse that didn’t help I and Sophie, before.

“We have an accident today and I think the little kid is dead.” the paramedic whispers at the last part.

“Who is it?” the nurse ask as she went to the ambulance cot and pull the jacket away.

“OMO!!!!” the nurse shouted out as she back up.

“I am sorry but we can’t do anything about it anymore.” said the nurse as she turn away.

          When the nurse turned away, I stood up and grab the nurse’s wrist.

“Are you happy now?” I ask her as I pull her closer to me.

“What-what are you talking about?” the nurse ask as she tries to escape.

“That my little sister is dead.” I said harshly.

“No, I am sorry for not helping you!!! Please let me go!!!” the nurse said as she started to tear up.

“Yah, let her go.” The paramedic said as he also struggle to release the grip.

“JISU!!!” shouted out a familiar voice.

SLAP!!!!!

“YEBO!!!” my mom shouted out as she pulled my dad away.

“Jisu, you are really a disgrace to this family!!!” said my father as he tries to get to me.

“Whatever.” I quietly said as I walk away.

“JISU!!! COME BACK HERE!!!” my dad shouted out as he tries to grab me back but was pull back by my mother again.

“Ma’am, I am sorry but your daughter is not here anymore.” The paramedic said as he look down.

“What do you mean? She is not even back home yet.” my mom said with a worried look on.

          Without an answer, the paramedic pointed to the ambulance cot and walk away. After the paramedic said that, my mom went to the cot and pull the jacket away.

“NOOO!!!!” my mom shouted out as she drop to the ground and started to cry.

“What is wrong?” my dad ask softly looking at her wife.

“Because of you, our daughter is dead and Jisu is angry at us!!!!” my mom said as she hitted my dad.

“Lets go, we need to prepare ourselves.” my dad said quietly as he pulled my mom away.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, littleocean is back!!!! Thank you for reading my new story!!!! Please subscribe and comment!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! Another thing is that the song I used is one of my favorite songs. I love the beat, rapping, and voice of this song!!!