Chapter 6: PREGNANT!!!!

A Battle for Love

Listen to this song when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSIEerj52g4

 

Hana’s POV………

          When I woke up, I found myself , next to Eli on a bed, who was also . The only thing that was covering us was a blanket. As I was looking around the room, I saw my clothes and Eli’s clothes on the ground everywhere. After seeing that, I came back to my sense.

“AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! GET THE OFF ME!!!!!!” I shouted my head off as I kicked Eli off the bed.

“Hana, you’re awake.” Eli said softly as he grab his clothes and put it on.

“SHUT UP, YOU !!!!!” I shouted out again as I look away because he was changing.

“I’m sorry Hana, but it happened because…….” Eli started but stopped half way.

“What?!!!” I ask him.

“Well, you started to strip.” Eli said as he got my clothes and give them to me.

“WHAT THE ??!!! WHY DID I DO THAT??!!!!” I ask Eli as I point at myself in embossment.

“Well, the first choice is that maybe you were too mad that you started to strip. Second choice is that you were . Last, one could be that you were drunk.” Eli said as he look at me with a smirk.

“I’ll go with the 1st choice then.” I said sadly as she started to tear up.

“Hana-ah, you still have me.” Eli said after he putted on all of his clothes and came next to me.

“What am I going to do with the baby then?” I  said as I cried in Eli’s chest.

“Since I am the father of it, I will take care of you and the baby.” Eli said as he hugged me.

“After you put on your clothes, come downstairs, I’ll be cooking.” Eli said as he pulls me off him and went downstairs.

*Omma, Appa, I am so sorry.* I thought to myself as I carefully put on my clothes and then went downstairs.

          After dressing up, I went downstairs and smell a delicious scent that was coming from the kitchen. As I carefully, made my way to the kitchen, I could see Eli setting two bowls of ramen.

“Oh, hey Hana. Let’s eat.” Eli said with a cheerful smile.

“O-ok.” I said with a what-the-heck look on.

          After sitting down, I look at the food. My eyes nearly pop out and my mouth was open.

“Hana, you might want to start eating before the food gets cold.” Eli said as he started to eat.

“Ok.” I said before I started to eat my food.

*Holy !!! This is so good.* I thought to myself as I smile.

“Is it that good?” Eli ask me.

“Yes, it really is!!!” I exclaimed as I give him a thumb up because my other hand was still holding onto the chopsticks.

          After 5 minutes of eating, me and Eli was finish eating.

“That was good.” I said as I rub my stomach but then realize that I have a baby.

“Are you ok, Hana?” Eli ask me.

“Yeah.” I replied back with a sad tone.

“How did I end up here at your house instead of mine because I remember telling you that I wanted to go to my house?” I ask Eli as I push away my bowl.

“Well, after we got instead the car, you said that you need to throw up, so we went to my house instead because we were closer to my house instead of yours because it is a 20 minutes ride to your house.” Eli replied back.

“Oh, maybe it was too hot for me that I started to strip after throwing up.” I said quietly to myself as I look down..

“It is really late right now, do you want to stay here for the night?” Eli ask me with a smile on.

“No, I think I should really go home.” I said as I got up and went to go get my things and put on my shoes.

“Ok, then. I’ll send you.” Eli offer.

“Ok, thank you.” I said with a small smile.

          After getting in the car and driving to my house, I thanked Eli and went to my house. When I got inside my house, the maids and butlers were only there to greet me because my parents were always on a business trip every week.

“Ms. Kim, are you ok?” one of the main maids ask me.

“Yeah, what time is it?” I ask her as I was walking to my room.

“It is 11:37 pm right now.” she replied back to me as I enter my room.

“Thank you, you are dismiss.” I told her before I close my door.

*My freaken head hurts so bad!!!!* I thought as I lay on my bed.

*What am I going to do now? How about work? Who will take care of Jisu?* I thought but as soon as I thought of Jisu, I started to cry.

          After crying for a few minutes, I was slowly falling asleep. The last thing that I remember thinking about was the moment Jisu and I first met.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome new and old subscribers!!!! I think you don't really get this chapter, but in the next chapter you will get it all. I am sorry again because I didn't edit this chapter too.

 

-littleocean