Chapter 19: A Day With Jisu Part 7 (Leaving+Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina’s Pasts+ In the Bus)

A Battle for Love

Hana’s POV………

If you judge a book by it's cover, you might miss out on an amazing story.

 

          After a long and peaceful sleep last night, everyone woke up. Nina was the first one to wake up, then Kwangmin, me, Youngmin, and finally Jisu. As Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina was trying to wake Jisu up, I was looking at my phone and there was36 messages, 76 miss calls, and 53 voicemails. Most came from Eli and the doctor.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Jisu ask me as he brush his teeth.

“We need to go back.” I said as I put on my shoe.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he went away and got ready.

          After 10 minute, it was time to go home.

“Noona, when will you come back?” Youngmin ask me as I walk out of the door.

“I don’t know.” I answer truthfully as I give Youngmin a hug.

“Unnie, I want one too!!!” Nina shouted out as she open her arms wide.

“Ok.” I said as I went to Nina and give her a hug.

“Kwangmin?” I ask Kwangmin as he look at me.

“Ok.” Kwangmin ask back as he open his arms and smile a little bit.

“Are you ready?” Jisu ask as he came out of the house.

“Yeah.” I said as I pull Kwangmin away and went to Jisu.

“Annyeong, Noona!!!!” Youngmin shouted out as we walk away.

“Bye, Unnie!!!!” Nina shouted out as she wave.

“Annyeong.” Kwangmin whisper lightly as he smile and wipe away a tear.

“BYE!!!” I shouted out as I waved brightly at them but inside I was crying.

“Hurry, lets go before you start to cry.” Jisu said as he grab my hand and walk faster because he saw my tears.

“Ok.” I said as I turn away from Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina.

“So, who is older? Youngmin or Kwangmin?” I ask Jisu as I smile at their name.

“Youngmin.” Jisu said as he look at me with a smile.

“What??!!! I thought Kwangmin was!!!” I yelled out as I look at Jisu in disbelief.

“Yep, I was like that too but Youngmin is older by 6 minutes.” Jisu said as we continue to walk.

“How are Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina related to you?” I said as I kept my eyes out for the bus station since my car have no gas.

“They're orphans. I adopted them.” Jisu said as he look at the ground.

“Whoa. How did they became orphans?” I ask as I also look at the ground.

“Well, Nina’s parent was killed in a car accident. At that time, I was walking home from school, and I saw a woman coming out of the car, carrying a little girl who was asleep. I immediately went to her and help her. The woman had a lot of scars and her head was bleeding a lot. She beg me to take away the little girl and raise her. After that, she died. When I took the little girl, there was only a big scar on her left arm and nothing else. It looks like the mother protected her while the car was hit. After a day or 2, the little girl finally open up to me. She was really respectful and caring. This all happen when Nina was 5 years old and now she is 7 years old.” Jisu said as smile slightly.

“Wow.” I said as I took a deep breath because that was so unexpected of Jisu.

“And for Youngmin and Kwangmin, they both ran away from home. When I first found them, it was at night, when I was walking home from my workplace and got attack by Kwangmin and Youngmin. Kwangmin was holding me from behind while Youngmin came in front and hit me with a stick. But lucky, the stick did not knock me out. Because of that I took my chance and hit Kwangmin with my arm in the stomach and I hitted Youngmin in the head with my hand. After hitting them and capturing them, out of nowhere, Kwangmin fainted. Youngmin became crazy and started to cry like there was no tomorrow. I asked Youngmin what was wrong with him and he answer back that they starved for 2 days. Without thinking, I carried Kwangmin on my back with the help of Youngmin and started to run to my house which was 10 minutes away. After getting into my house, I immediately treated Kwangmin. After 3 days,  Youngmin and Kwangmin finally met Nina and became best friends. When it was time for Kwangmin and Youngmin to go away, Nina threaten me that if Kwangmin and Youngmin doesn’t stay with us then she is going to report me to the police that I took her. But since I didn’t like getting into trouble I agree. That happened 2 years ago.” Jisu said as he smile a little bit.

“We’re here.” Jisu said as soon as he saw the bus station.

“Ok." I said as I stop in front of it and wait for the bus.

“Lets go eat first.” Jisu said as he rub his stomach.

“Ok.” I said as I got my phone and start to look for a place nearby to eat.

          After a few minutes, the bus finally came and we decided to go to a place where we could eat pancakes. When we got inside the bus there was a lot of people so we have to stand up. As I was standing, I could feel a hand on one of my thighs. *What the heck??!!!* I thought as I look at Jisu but he was not even looking at me and he was crossing his arms.

“What?” Jisu said as he look at me with a worried face.

          Without talking to Jisu, I pointed at the hand on one of my thighs while the other one of the hands is on my waist. As soon as Jisu saw that, he got behind me which moved the hands away from me. After Jisu did that, he look behind him and saw a guy in his mid-20s, looking away but at the same time he was smirking.

“Are you ok?” Jisu ask me.

“Yeah. Thanks.” I answer back as I look at Jisu and give him a nod.

          After saying that, the bus stop without a warning and since I didn’t hold onto the handle, I almost flew away but a hand held onto my waist which help me stand.

*Oh my god!!! Why is my heart beating out of control??!!!* I thought as I look straight into Jisu’e eyes.

*What the heck is wrong with me?* Jisu thought as he look at me.

“Excuse me.” A young man said as he tries to get out of the bus.

“Sorry.” Jisu said as he look away and move out of the way.

          After that stop, a lot of people were gone, so me and Jisu took a seat next to each other. I was sitting by the window while Jisu sat on the outer side. Throughout the whole ride, me and Jisu was quiet. After a 15 minute drive, we finally reach our destination.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Triple Update!!!