Chapter 18: A Day With Jisu Part 6(Watching the sunset+Getting to know each other+Sleeping)

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNlOTSTFjA

 

Hana’s POV………

 

If you judge a book by it's cover, you might miss out on an amazing story.

 

          After a silent 5 minute, me and Jisu came upon a high hill that was facing the sun. It was almost sunset, so me and Jisu sat down just watching the sun until it goes down. Since it was so awkward and silent, I decide to finally ask Jisu some questions.

“Jisu, can I ask you some personal questions?” I ask Jisu as I look at Jisu with hope in my eyes.

“Ok.” Jisu replied without looking at me.

“Why are you in the mental hospital?”

“Because of the accident.”

“What accident?”

“The accident that my little sister was involving in.”

“Did you have a good relationship with her?”

“Yep.”

“What is her name?”

“Sophie.”

“That is a very pretty name.”

“Yep.”

“But I don’t get it. You came into the hospital because of your sister’s death.”

“I’ll explain it to you. Ever since the accident, I feel very different about things now. Since I love my little sister a lot, I must have gone crazy and blame a lot of people for her death. That explains why I beat up my father and push my mother. When I tried to you, it was on accident because a lot of people judge me by my looks and my attitude that happen at the accident, but you didn’t but since I didn’t trust anyone at that time, I didn’t care what happen to you and it just happen. Do you get it now?”

“Yeah. Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Now it is you turn. What is Eli to you?”

“Hmmm, a brother.”

“Where is your family now?”

“They are in the States.”

“So you live alone?”

“Yep.”

“Why did you decide to become a therapist and psychologist?”

“I like to solve problems and help people out.”

“Ohh.”

“The sunset is coming.” I said as I point at the sunset.

          After 5 minute of watching that sun set, it was time to go back. Without saying anything, me and Jisu left. By the time we arrive home, it was 7:30pm.

“UNNIE!!!! NOONA!!!” Nina and Youngmin shouted out as soon as they saw us but Kwangmin did nothing but read a book about pikachu.

“Hey.” Jisu said as he took off his shoe while I just wave at them.

“It’s almost bed time and how are we going to sleep?” Kwangmin ask without taking his eyes off the book.

“Yeah, we only have one room.” Nina said as she look at Jisu.

“How about 3 people sleep in the bedroom and 2 people sleep in the living room?” Youngmin ask as he got himself a bottle of water.

“Ok.” everyone said as they nod.

“Ok, let get the things then.” Jisu said as he took Nina’s hand and lead her to the bedroom where all of their extra blankets and pillows are store at.

“Ok, get 3 pillows and 3 blankets.” Jisu said as he took a blanket, while me and Youngmin also took a blanket. Meanwhile, Kwangmin took 2 pillows and Nina took a pillow.

          After clearing the living room up, we all began to set everything up. When we were finish, I could see Youngmin and Nina smiling like idiots to themselves while Kwangmin just rolled his eyes.

“Since I plan this, I will tell you who gets what, ok? Also, you cannot go against it or else you will have to sleep outside without a blanket and a pillow.” Youngmin said as he smile.

“Ok.” everyone said as they stand in line.

“Ok, the people who are going to sleep in the living is me, Nina, and Kwangmin!!!” Youngmin said happily as he jump around with Nina.

“Wait!!! I have to sleep with Jisu??!!!” I shouted out as I point at Jisu, who also look shock.

“Do you have a problem?” Nina ask with an eyebrow up as I saw the door open with Youngmin beside it.

“No.” I said as I look at Youngmin with a glare.

“Lets go.” I heard Jisu said as he took my hand and took me to the bedroom.

“Here.” Jisu said as he give me a pillow.

“Where is my blanket?” I ask Jisu as I look at the closet with the blankets and pillow but there were no blankets left.

“I guess you have to sleep next to me.” Jisu said as he smirk and point to a big size blanket on the ground.

“NO!!!!” I shouted out as I stomp my feet.

“SHUT UP!!!” I heard Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina shouted out from the living.

“Aish!!!” I said as I went to a corner, that was farthest from Jisu, and sat down with my knee up to my chin.

“What are you doing?” Jisu ask as he walk over to me.

“Go to sleep.” I said as I hug my pillow and rest my head on my knee.

“You’re going to get a cold.” Jisu said as he grab my shoulders but I shove it away.

“Go away. I would rather get a cold then, sleep with you.” I said as a tear drop.

“Fine then.” Jisu whisper as he went back to the bed and turn the other way and slept.

*I’m sorry, Jisu but I already have a baby.* I thought to myself as I touch my stomach and went to sleep.

Jisu’s POV………

          After hearing a soft snore, I knew Hana fell asleep. As I got up slowly without making any sounds, I got the big blanket and walk over to Hana.

“Hana, why are you so cold?” I whisper quietly as I touch Hana’s hand.

“Jisu?” I heard Hana said as she look at me with her sleepy eyes.

“Yeah.” I replied back.

“I’m cold.” Hana replied back as she hug herself.

“I know.” I said as I took the blanket and wrap it around her.

“Come here.” Hana said as she move a little bit over, so I could sit.

“Ok.” I said as I sat down. After sitting down, Hana give me some of the blankets.

“Lets sleep. We have a long way tomorrow.” Hana said before she slowly closes her eyes.

“Ok.” I said as I pretend to sleep.

          After a few minutes, I open my eyes and look at Hana. *She is so pretty.* I thought as I move a piece of her hair that was blocking her face. (Yawn.)  *Aish, I am so tired. * I thought as I laid Hana’s head on my shoulder and went off to sleep.

No One POV………

“They both are so cute!!!” Nina said as she took some more pictures of Hana and Jisu sleeping.

“I know right!!!” Youngmin said as he drew a picture of both of them.

“Yah!!! I am tired. Let’s go to sleep.” Kwangmin said as he stood next to Youngmin doing nothing but complain.

“Shut up!!!” Youngmin and Nina said as they both glare at Kwangmin and then continue what they were doing.

“Yah!!! Where is the recording camera?” Youngmin said as he stop drawing and look at Nina.

“Right here.” Nina said as she got the recording camera that was there while Jisu and Hana was out watching the sunset.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Unnie and Oppa, I am so happy to see a day like this with both of you. This is my first time that I have ever done anything like this. I hope you get this video soon. Last, please don’t get angry at us. From the sweetest little girl on earth, Nina!!!” Nina said to the camera before she hand Youngmin the camera.

“Hi, Hyung and Noona. I can’t believe we are actually doing this. As you can see we are right outside the bedroom where you and Hana are sleeping peacefully. I hope you like this video because me, Nina, and Kwangmin plan this whole thing, while you were gone with Hana. I am so tired, right now it is 11am and we need to go to sleep. Annyeong. Ppyong!!!” Youngmin said before he give the camera to Kwangmin who awkwardly took it.

“Uhm. Hi, hyung and noona. I hope in the future, you both get together because both of you match. I hope you marry Hana instead of that fake girlfriend that you have. Annyeong.” Kwangmin said as before he turn off the camera and put it away.

“Let’s go to sleep.” Kwangmin said as he stretch and went to the living room with Youngmin and Nina following him.

“Goodnight!!!” Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina said to each other before falling asleep.

 

 

-----------------------------

Double update!!!