Chapter 12: A New Unusual Schedule

A Battle for Love

Jisu’s POV………

         After all of examine, it was time to go back to my room or my prison.

“Ok, we will get the results tomorrow and Miss. Kim is going to come back too, so just sleep for now and we will tell you the schedule tomorrow.” Daniel said as he led me to my room.

“Ok.” I said as I jump onto my bed and laid there.

“Ok, then. Goodnight and goodbye, Jisu.” Daniel said as he closed the door and walk away.

“You, too.” Jisu whisper as Daniel walk away.

(Back to Eli and Hana)

No One POV…………

          After getting into the car, Eli took Hana home. The drive to Hana’s house was very awkward and quiet.

“Thank you, Eli.” Hana said as she took off her seat belt and got out.

“You’re welcome.” Eli said.

          After Hana got into her house, Eli drove away to his house too. When Hana got inside, the first thing she did was go to her answering machine of her phone.

“Hello, Miss. Kim. There is going to be a special schedule tomorrow to you and your patient tomorrow, so please come to work tomorrow. Thank you.” the doctor said as Hana listen to the doctor voice in the answering machine.

          After listening to the answering machine, Hana turn off the living room, dining room and kitchen light. When she was finish, Hana wen to her room and slept.

          Meanwhile, Eli got home and started on his new plans as usual.

 

 

Morning……

No One POV………

          It was finally morning. Eli was still sleeping because he stayed up all night long doing his new plan, while Hana is getting ready to go to work. Meanwhile, Jisu is also still sleeping. After Hana ate her breakfast, Hana set off to work, still feeling uneasy because of the accident.*Hope today goes well.* Hana thought to herself as she drove to her work place which is 20 minutes away.

          After the 20 minute drive, Hana went to the main hall to check in. While Hana was checking in, the doctor came.

“Hana, you’re here.” the doctor said as he give me the schedule and Jisu’s information folder.

“Yeah.” Hana said plainly, as she grab the things and bow to the doctor before going away to Jisu’s room.

“Ok?” the doctor said as before he walk away.

          When Hana got to the door, she breathes in and out for a while before she had the strength to open the door. *I can do this!!!* Hana thought before she opens the door. When Hana got inside, she saw Jisu sleeping on the bed with his stomach on the bed while his head was facing my way and his blanket on the floor.

“Well, we don’t have to start until 11am, so I'll let him sleep.” Hana whisper to herself as she look at the schedule.

          After saying that, Hana walked to the chair next to the patient bed. While Hana was sitting, Hana was also looking at Jisu. *His skin look so soft.* Hana thought as she came closer to Jisu to look at his sleeping face.

“Am I that handsome?” Jisu ask Hana without opening his eyes.

“N-no!!!! Get up, we need to start our schedule.” Hana said as she got up look at the schedule.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he got up and went to the closet to get out some of the clothes that the hospital prepares.

“Ok, go change and then we will move to the next step.” Hana said as she look at the schedule.

“Ok.” Jisu said as he walk inside the bathroom to change.

“What the heck?” Hana said as she look reread the schedule.

“What?” Jisu ask after he came out.

“Look at this.” Hana said as she threw the schedule to Jisu.

“O-ok?” Jisu said as he caught the schedule and read it out loud.

“Ok, you already woke me up. So we need to go to the mall to get me clothes, then we both have eat breakfast together. After that, we could go anywhere to play. And then, we come back to the hospital and then we have to apologize to each other? Last, you could go home and I go to sleep.” Jisu said as he look at the schedule in amusement.

“So………Lets go.” Jisu ask Hana as he give the schedule back to Hana.

“Ok.” Hana said as she head off to the car.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Here is a update for today. I hope this fanfic is getting interesting. I was able to reread this chapter to check for mistakes and there was a lot!!! Please subscribe and no slient readers.