Chapter 15: A Day With Jisu Part 3 (Trouble+Running Away)

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iyyejOQQCg

 

Hana’s POV………

“JENNY!!!!” Eli shouted as he pull Jenny away from both of the guys.

“E-Eli!!! What are you doing here?!!!” Jenny ask Eli with a fake smile as she give Eli a hug.

“Jenny, who is he??!!!!” AJ ask Jenny as he look at Eli suspiciously.

“My boyfriend. I’m sorry, AJ, but I have to break up with you.” Jenny said as she give AJ a kiss on his cheek and went to Eli.

“B-But we only been together for 2 hours!!!!” AJ said as he look at Jenny with teary eyes.

“Whatever.” Jenny said as she look away from AJ.

“Yah!!! Hana, go save your boyfriend!!!” Simon said as he poke me in the stomach.

“But-.”  I started.

“No buts!!! Go get him before he kill someone.” Simon said as he push me forward.

“Ok.” I said as I made my way to Jisu.

“Hana!!!” Eli said as he saw me.

“Hi, Eli.” I said uneasily as I went next to Jisu.

“What are you doing here?” Eli ask me with a worried face.

“I came here with Jisu to eat but I guess we have to go now.” I said as I got my money and give it to Simon, who just nod and went away.

“Lets go, Jisu.” I whisper to Jisu as I got my things and was about to go out the store until a hand stop me.

“What?” I ask Eli as I look at him and then to his hand that was holding onto my wrist.

“Hana, this is not what you think it is.” Eli said as he held onto me more tightly.

“Eli, let me go!!! You’re hurting me!!!” I said as I try to get Eli’s grip off but it was no use.

“Let her go.” I heard Jisu said as he look at Eli with an angry stare.

“Why are you still here? I didn’t I tell you to go away.” Eli said as he let me go and push me behind him.

“When?” Jisu said with a smirk.

“On the day, you almost Hana.” Eli said with a smirk this time but Jisu still kept his smirk on.

“WHAT??!!!! WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON??!!!!” Jenny shouted out as she point at Jisu, then Eli, and lastly me.

“SHUT UP!!!!” Jisu shouted out as he pulled me to him, which made me hit his chest.

“Sorry.” I whisper as I look at Jisu.

“Fine then, to make everything clear, Eli, you can get Jenny, while I get Hana, ok? Ok. Goodbye.” Jisu said as he look at Eli, Jenny, and me.

“NO!!!!!” Eli shouted out as he pull Jenny away from him as he came towards me but Jisu ran out of the store with me, holding hands side by side.

“YAH!!!! LET HER GO!!!!” I heard Eli yelled out as he came out of the store, running.

“ELI!!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!” I heard Jenny yelled out, too as she ran.

“Don’t pay any attention to them. Just run.” Jisu said as he ran without looking at me.

“MOVE!!!!” Jisu said as we ran and hit some people along the way because they didn’t move.

             While we were running, I slip because of the wet floor, which made me let go off Jisu’s hand.

“Hana!!! Are you ok??!!!!” Jisu ask as he came back to me and look for Eli and Jenny.

“YAH!!!! STOP!!!!” Eli shouted as he ran but slip, too, because one of the mall workers was mopping the floor.

“Can you walk?” Jisu ask me quickly.

“No.” I replied as I look at Jisu.

          Without saying anything, Jisu put one of his arm around my waist while one of my arms was around his shoulder.

“Lets go before we get caught.” Jisu said as he started to walk quickly.

          After getting out of the mall, Eli and Jenny was right behind us.

“HANA!!!” Eli shouted out as he grab my arm that is around Jisu.

“Let her go!!!” Jisu and Jenny said as Jisu walked faster away from Eli and Jenny, as Jenny pull Eli back to her.

“Where is your car key?” Jisu whisper to me as he search for my car.

“Here. The car is right there.” I said as I hand Jisu my key and after that I pointed to my car.

“Ok, don’t get mad at me.” Jisu said as he stop and quickly pick me up, bridal style.

“YAH!!!” I said as I held onto Jisu tightly, afraid that I would fall.

“Too tight!!!! I won’t let you fall.” Jisu said before he started to run to the car.

“OMO!!!!” I shouted out as I held onto Jisu tigher.

“HANA!!!!” I heard Eli yelled.

“Hurry, let go!!! Jisu said as he let me down and ran to the driver side.

“Ok.” I said as I look at Eli who is running towards me.

“GET IN!!!!” Jisu said as he start the engine.

“Ok.” I said again as I sat in the passenger seat and  put on my seat belt.

“Hana!!!” Open the door!!!!” Eli said as he bang on the window.

“Lets go to the countryside.” Jisu said without looking at me.

“Ok.” I said quietly.

             With that, Jisu started to drive to the countryside, while I just stare at the road in front of us.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello, littleocean is finally updating!!! I HAVE DECIDE THAT I WILL BE UPDATING ONLY ON EVERY EVEN DAYS BECAUSE I AM GETTING VERY BUSY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND DANCE. There will be 2 special people from the boy group Boyfriend. One of them are my bais. Please no slient readers!!!!