Chapter 4: Meeting Him

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFSzMegd7hs

 

Hana’s POV………(Tomorrow Morning)

That moment when you look at each other and see each other soul...

then your heart starts beating out of control

 

“Miss. Kim, please report to the office. Miss. Kim, please report to the office.” I heard the speaker said as I walking to drink some water.

“Aish, this is so annoying!!!” I whisper to myself as I turn myself and walk to the office.

“Good Morning, Miss. Kim. Please take a seat, or nevermind.” The doctor said as he already notice me sitting down.

“Miss. Kim, as I already told you, you do have a new patient this week.” the doctor said as he through his patient’s records.

“The new patient’s name is Park Jisu, he is 20 years old. He is crazy because of his little sister’s death. He punched his dad and he push and hit his mother with a bottle.” the doctor said as he reads the record.

“Ok, so you will have about a week or more to make him back to himself.” the doctor ask me and I just nod because I just want this to get over with.

“His room is number 2140 and I hope you have a great day with your patient.” the doctor said with a smile as leaned back, while I took the record and walk away.

         While I was walking to room 2140, I bumped into someone. 

"Opps, I'm sorry." said the person that bumped into me, as he turned around to look at me.

*Damn, he’s hot!!!* I thought as I look at him for a while.

“Excuse me? Are you ok?” the man ask me.

“Yeah, who are you?” I ask the man directly.

“Kim Eli, I am here to visit my dad.” Eli reply back with a soft smile.

“Ok, bye.” I said as I walked away but I was pull back.

“What’s your name?” Eli ask me, with his hand on my right arm.

“Why should I tell you?” I ask him.

“Because I told you mine.” he replied back as he got closer to me.

“Kim Hana.” I said before I yank my arm away and fast walk to room 2140.

“Ha, she is so pretty.” Eli said before he went away.

“Damn, that guy was hot but scary.” I said to myself as I got to room 2140.

“Ok, Hana. Just get this over with.” I said to myself again before I took a deep breath and walk in.

          When I got inside, I saw the same young man I saw yesterday.

“Hello, my name is Kim Hana, but you can call me Hana. I am going to be your therapist and psychologist for this week or more.” I said to Jisu.

          After introducing myself, Jisu look up at me and at that moment when we look at each other and see each other soul, both of our hearts started to beat out of control. *Why is my heart beating like this?* I thought to myself as I took a step back. *This is so weird.* Jisu thought as he look away.

“I’m Jisu, Park Jisu.” Jisu said as he got up and walk towards me.

“So what are we going to do today?” Jisu ask me as he kind of bend down to look at me, straight into my eyes.

“We are doing to go to the examine room and examine you.”  I told him as I look away from him and look at the schedule.

“Ok. Should we get going?” Jisu ask me as he link arms with me and drag me away.

“O-ok.” I said as I slightly blush.

          After locking the door, Jisu pulled me away the opposite way we are supposed to go.

“Where are we going? This is the wrong direction.” I told Jisu as I try to pull away from Jisu, but he got a good grip on my wrist, so I couldn’t pull away anymore.

“Jisu!!! Let me go!!!” I yelled at Jisu but he just kept on walking.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Littleocean is finally back!!!! I am so sorry for not updating for like 2 days. I was a little bit too lazy. I hope this story is getting interesting to you!!!! Thank you for reading!!!! So about the song, I love this song ALOT!!!! I LOVE K.WILL'S VOICE!!!!! Oh yeah, I didn't reread this chapter to make sure I didn't do any mistakes, so you might see mistakes.