Chapter 11: The Park

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK8ymm5mbQ0

 

Hana’s POV………

          When we both arrived at the park, there were a lot of people there with their family. After finding a parking space and getting out of the car, we both walk to the playground. While we were walking there, my eyes were only set on the swing set. When we got there, there were a lot of little kids running around. Since there was only one place left on the swing, I went and took the seat. After sitting on it, I feel a gentle push on my back. Because of that, I turned around and see Eli smiling at me and pushing me again.

“What are you doing?” I ask Eli suspiciously.

“Pushing you.” Eli answer back as he give me another push.

“Why?” I ask again.

“Don’t you want to swing?” Eli ask me.

“Yeah.” I answer back as I cross my arms.

“Then, let me push you so you could get higher into the air.” Eli said as he unfold my arms and set my hands on the chains.

“Get ready.” Eli said as he gently pushes me again.

          After 3 minutes of pushing, I was flying in the air, laughing my head off.

“NOONA!!!! Can I try?” a little boy ask me while I was in the air.

“OK!!!” I yelled as I stop the swing by setting my feet on the ground.

“Thank you, noona!!! You are the best!!!” the little boy said as he give me a hug and sat on the swing and he was swinging his feet back and forth until it was getting high.

“Your welcome.” I said as I look at the little boy.

“Lets go.” Eli said as he held onto my hand and walk away.

“Where are we going?” I ask Eli.

“Lets walk around the park and talk.” Eli said with a soft smile.

“Ok.” I said as I swing our hands back and forth.

          As we were walking, it was very quiet.

“So, Hana, are you going to marry me?” Eli ask me nervously.

“What??!!!” I said as I stop walking and look straight at him.

“Well, you are pregnant with my baby.” Eli said as he look at my stomach with a worry face.

“But……” I started but was cut off by Eli.

“You don’t want to be a disgrace to the family, so just run away with me.” Eli said.

“Well, it is true. But how will I run away?” I ask Eli.

“I will spread some news that you died in a car accident and we will run off to the United States and live there.” Eli said as he held onto both of my hands.

“Wait, how about you then? What will your family say about me?” I ask Eli.

“I will also act dead and then I will meet up with you.” Eli said happily.

“I’m sorry, Eli but I have to think about this first.” I said as I pulled my hand away and started to walk away, back to the car.

“Lena, I’m sorry.” I heard Eli said as he whisper to himself but I didn’t care because I just want to go home.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello littleocean is finally back. I am so sorry that I didn't update yesterday because it was my older sister's(CottonCookie) birthday, so I was out buying all of the decorations and after that I was decorating the place. Here is a short update for today because I have dance practice at 4:30, so I have to get ready.