Chapter 26: Mission Complete+Surprize!!! (My Stories)

A Battle for Love

Listen to this song when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itQLSjob_4Q

 

 

Hana’s POV………

 

          After looking for Kwangmin’s room for 20 minutes, I finally found it. When I look inside the room, I found Kwangmin looking at a video camera, crying his eyes out.

“Hana, I miss you. Please help me.” I heard Kwangmin said as he wipes his tears.

“Hey, Kwangmin.” I said as I took off my hood and went in.

“H-Hana??!!!” Kwangmin said as he look at me with wide, red eyes.

“Hey, you miss me?” I said as I sat down next to him.

“Y-Yeah. I thought you were dead.” Kwangmin said as he give me a hug.

“Nope, I went to America.” I said as I took the video camera and look at it.

          After watching a clip of the night where me and Jisu slept in the same room a year ago, I started to smile.

“Hana, do you know today is Jisu’s birthday?” Kwangmin ask me as he look at me.

“Yep, that is why I came here. So why are you crying beside missing me?” I ask as I look at him.

“Nothing.” Kwangmin said as he hide a picture behind his back.

“Give me it.” I said as I put my hand out.

“What?” Kwangmin ask as he give me puppy eyes.

“Don’t do that. Give me the picture or I will go back to America.” I said as I shook my head.

“Ok.” Kwangmin said as he give me the picture.

“Is this your girlfriend?” I ask him as I look at the picture to see a pretty girl smiling.

“Yeah, my ex-girlfriend.” Kwangmin said as he look down to his hand.

“Why did you break up with her?” I ask as I give him back the picture.

“She cheated on me.” Kwangmin said as he crumbles up the picture.

“With?”

“Youngmin.”

“Youngmin??!!!”

“Yep.”

“Why?”

“She said I am too serious about the relationship and Youngmin is cuter than me.”

“Wow.”

“Hana, do you like me or Youngmin better?”

“Well, I can’t choose because everyone has their own special reason. No one is perfect. Everyone is the same. Have you ever heard this: If you let go of someone and later in the future you meet them again, that means both of you are met to be together.” I said as give Kwangmin a smile.

“Yeah.” Kwangmin said as he smile at me.

“Forgive her because you learnt your lesson to not trust people that easy.” I said as I got up and put my hood back on.

“Thank you, Hana.” Kwangmin said as he got up and give me another hug.

“Don’t tell anyone that you saw me. I want it to be a surprise at dinner.” I said as I went out the door.

“Ok.” Kwangmin said as he wave at me and smile.

*Mini Mission number 1: Completed Successfully!!!* I thought as I smile happily to myself.

“Miss. Kim, we are going to have dinner at 8pm, so please come down to the dining room at 8pm. And for now on until 8pm, you can do anything you want.” Jisu said as he walk down the hallway and met me.

“Ok.” I said as I bow at him and went to my bedroom.

          After getting into my room, I went straight to my laptop.

7 hours later……………

          It was finally 8pm. Throughout the whole 7 hours, I was on the internet or either sleeping or reading fanfics. After turning off the laptop, I left my room and went to the dining room with my hood on until I make my introduction. When I got in the dining room, everyone was there except for 2 seats which are for me and Jisu. After counting how many people there was, I went to my seat. There were a total of 12 girls and 16 boys, adding me and Jisu, making 28 people.

“Hello, everyone. Today we are adding a new special member into our family. Kim Hana, a doctor from America.” Jisu said as he came down and went to his seat.

“Hello, my name is Kim Hana.” I said as I got up and bow.

“Thank you, Miss. Hana.” Jisu said as he clap along with the other kids.

“Hyung, today is your birthday, so we have a present for you.” Youngmin said as he got up and went to the living room along with Chanyeol and Kwangmin.

“Here is your present from all of us.” Youngmin said as he give Jisu the present.

“Wow, you guys shouldn’t have.” Jisu said as he look at everyone.

“You deserve it anyways.” Chanyeol said as the kids nod.

“Open it.” Nina said.

          After Jisu took a deep breath, he finally had the courage to open the present. Inside was a family tree picture frame.

“Wow!!!” Jisu said as he touches the pictures.

“I have a present too.” I said as I got up.

“You too?” Jisu said as he look at me.

“Yep.” I said.

          After saying that, I took off my hood. Right at the moment, Nina dropped her spoon, while Youngmin’s mouth is wide open.

“Hi, Jisu.” I whisper as my eyes start to get teary.

“Hana?” Jisu said as he got up and walk towards me.

“I’m back.” I said as I touch his face.

“I miss you.” Jisu said as he hug me.

“Me too.” I said as hug him.

“Ok, can everyone go back to their seats and continue eating?” Chanyeol said as he look at me and Jisu, breaking the peaceful moment.

“Ok.” I said as I went back to my seat.

“Wait.” Jisu said as he stop me.

“Hana, will you marry me?” Jisu said as he got to his knee and took out a ring.

“Jisu.” I whisper as I cover my mouth and started to tear up.

“Marry him!!!” Nina shouted out as she cheer.

“Yeah!!!” the other kids shouted out as they cheer too.

“I do.” I said as I took the ring and hug him.

“YAY!!!” everyone shouted out as me and Jisu kiss.

“I love you.” Jisu said as he look at me.

“Me too.” I said.

 

 

The End!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, it is finally the ending. Thank to everyone of you for always supporting me!!! I am so sorry the story just end like this, but I have to because of this contest going on.

Please support my new fanfic about Exo-k Kai and You: Unacceptable Love

Please do read it!!!

Thank you!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Annyeong!!!

 

My Stories

                       

                         

 

 

 

So this is all of my stories. If you keep on the picture, it will link you to it. Metric Constellations is mine and ToxicGyu's Graphic and Review Shop. Just to let you know Damaged Love is the Sequel to Unacceptable Love.

-littleocean