Chapter 5: The Craziest Moment

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW34z5TIKX8

 

Hana's POV............

            After walking for a while, Jisu pulled me into an empty room. When we got in the room, Jisu locked the door and push me onto the door, so I was trap between him and the door. After pushing me onto the door, Jisu held onto one of my wrist, while his other hand was trapping me.

“Why are you doing this?” I ask him, not looking at him.

“Because everyone thinks I am crazy and stupid. No one like me, EVERYONE HATE ME!!!!” Jisu shouted before he used his free hand punch into the door.

“You!!! You also hate me!!!!” Jisu said as he leaned in and grab onto my cheeks so I will look at him.

“Let me go!!!” I try to say as I try to use my free hand to get his hand of my cheeks, but it was no use.

“Let you go, huh? NO!!!” Jisu shouted as he pulled me away from the door and push me onto the ground with him on top of me.

“Owww!!!” I said as my ankle sprain from the push and tripping over my own feet.

          After the push, Jisu got on top of me and pin me onto the ground with both of my hands above my head.

“JISU!!! LET ME GO!!!” I shouted out as I struggle and started to cry.

“I don’t think so.” Jisu said as he leaned in closer to me.

          When Jisu was finish saying that, he leaned in and give me a lot of kisses on my neck.

“JISU!!!!! HELP ME!!!!” I shouted out as I try to move my head side to side so he won’t get to kiss my neck, but it didn’t work.

          As Jisu was kissing my neck, he was slowly getting closer and closer to my lips. After a few minutes of kissing, Jisu finally stop and look at me, but all he did was just smirk and quickly kiss me harshly until there was a loud bang on the door.

“HANA!!!! ARE YOU IN HERE??!!!!” I heard a familiar voice shout on the other side.

“HELP ME!!!!” I shouted out quickly because Jisu stop kissing me and look at the door.

“WHOEVER IS IN THE ROOM WITH HANA BETTER OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW, OR YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET IT!!!!” the familiar voice on the other side threaten.

“1……2……3!!!!!!” the voice shouted out as the door open and it was Eli.

“YOU!!!!” Eli pointed at Jisu, who was still on top of me.

“What?” Jisu ask Eli, with a smirk on his face.

          With that, Eli ran to Jisu and started to hit Jisu with all of his might. Meanwhile, I all cuddled up into a ball at the corner of the room, crying hysterically. After a few minutes, Eli finally stop and came over to me.

“Hana, are you ok?” Eli ask me as he touch me but I just flinch and move away from him.

“Hana, it’s ok. It’s Eli.” Eli said as he got closer to me and pulled me into a hug.

“I’m scared.” I whisper to him, still hugging him.

“It’s ok. I’ll take you home.” Eli said softly as he carried me bridal style.

“If I see your face one more time, I will freaken kill you.” Eli said to Jisu as Jisu look up at me with a guilty look on his face, but I just turned my head to Eli’s chest.

“Hana, I am so sorry, I don’t know what got into me.” Jisu said as he got up and tries to touch my hand but Eli just kicked him in the stomach.

“Go away before I report you to the police.” Eli said as he look at Jisu and left with me in his arm.

          As we got to the main hall, a lot of people were looking at Eli and me.

“Hana, what happen to you?” the doctor said as he came running to me and he notice the red marks on my hand and neck.

“Hana, was it the new patient?” the doctor ask me with a worried look.

“Yes, it was. You don’t have to do the examines on him anymore since you just saw the marks, so I recommend you to lock him up here until he is back to his normal self.” Eli said with an annoying face on.

“Just let Hana rest.” The doctor said calmly as he went away.

“Trust me, she will.” Eli said as he began to walk away.

“Eli, I am tried. Can I sleep?” I ask Eli.

“Yeah, whenever we get home, I will wake you up.” Eli said with a smile.

“Thank you.” I said before I fell asleep in his arms.

Eli's POV..........

*I am sorry, Hana.* I thought to myself as I started to drive to my house instead of her house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to all of the people who always support me!!!!! Please no slient readers. I am so sorry but this chapter have to be like this!!!! Again, I didn't reread this chapter to look for mistakes.

 

-littleocean