Chapter 17: A Day With Jisu Part 5 (At the Marketplace+Eating)

A Battle for Love

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWenyXi_1o8

 

Hana’s POV………

 

          After a 5 minute walk, I finally heard some chattering.

“We are almost there.” I heard Jisu said as he catch up to me.

“Where are we?” I ask Jisu as I look around.

“If you look to your right, you'll see where we are.” Jisu said as he turn his head to the right.

“Ok.” I said as I also turn my head.

          The scene was so breathtaking that Jisu have to shake me a few time before I came back to earth.

“Is it that pretty?” Jisu ask as he look at the marketplace and then to me.

“Yeah……” I said as I kept my eyes on the bright and lively marketplace.

“Well, what are we waiting for? LETS GO!!!!” Jisu said as he grab my hand and started to run towards the marketplace.

          After running, me and Jisu finally reach the marketplace.

“Wow!!! It smells so good.” I said as I walk to food stand.

“Hello, young lady. What would you want to eat?” a young man said as he look at me.

“What is the best food you have here?” I ask as I look at the food.

“I think the fish cake and ddukbokkie is the best.” the young man said as he got me a plate of fish cake and ddukbokkie.

          After getting the food, I started to eat it.

“WOW!!! It is so good!!!” I yell out as I give the young man a thumb up.

“Can I have some?” Jisu ask as he look at the fish cake.

“No.” I said as I turn the other way so Jisu could not get the fish cake.

“Why?” Jisu ask as he turn again to get a good look at the fish cake,

“Because I am hungry.” I said as I give the plate to the young man and he put some more ddukbokkie and fish cake on the plate.

“Yah!!! Let me have some.” Jisu said as he tried to grab the plate.

“No!!!!” I said as I turn another way.

“Fine then. I'll do it the hard way.” Jisu said as he smirk.

          After saying that, I knew something was way off, so I stop turning and look at Jisu. As I looking at Jisu, he came and grab me by the shoulders and pull me close to him. If Jisu pull me any closer, our lips would have met. As I try to keep my eyes of his face, out of the corner of my eyes, I could see Jisu looking at my lips and biting his lips at the same time. After a minute, Jisu was finally pulling me closer to him.

“KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KISS!!! KI-“ I heard a familiar voice shout out before the voice was cut off. At the same time, Jisu pull me away and turn his head towards the voice.

“Ok, Nina, Kwangmin, and Youngmin. Come out.” Jisu said as he turn to the food stand where I got my food at.

“It wasn’t my fault!!!! It was Nina and Youngmin!!! They wanted to come here and stalk both of you.” Kwangmin shouted out as he came out from his hiding spot which is behind the food stand.

“Oh, please!!! You wanted to come anyways!!!” Nina, the little girl, said as she glare at Kwangmin.

“N-No, I didn’t!!!!” Kwangmin try to say as he turn away.

“YAH!!!! Stop talking!!!” Youngmin shouted out as he came in between the two.

“Thank you, Youngmin.” the young man said as he give Youngmin a fish cake.

“You’re welcome, Hoon hyung and thank you.” Youngmin said before he took a bite out of the fish cake.

“You’re welcome.” Hoon said as he also grab a fish cake and took a bite out of it.

“Why are you guys here?” Jisu ask as he cross his arm.

“We came here because we ALL wanted to see both of you together.” Youngmin said as he look at Nina and Kwangmin when he say ALL.

“Well, if you could have been quiet, me and Hana could have kiss.” Jisu said as he grab my waist and pull me next to him.

“Oh, please. Like I want to kiss you.” I said as I move Jisu hand away and move 2 feet away from Jisu.

“Yeah, right.” I heard Jisu whisper as he look away when I glare at him.

“Hoon oppa, can I have some?” Nina ask as she did an agyeo to Hoon.

“Ok.” Hoon said after losing to Nina’s cute agyeo.

“YAY!!!!” Nina yelled out as she got her plate and started to eat.

“Here, come eat.” Hoon said as he got out 4 more plates for me, Jisu, Youngmin, and Kwangmin.

“Thanks!!!” we all said as we got our plate and start eating happily.

          After eating more than 3 plates of ddukbokkie, fish cakes, and other delicious things, we finally stop eating.

“Wow!!! That was delicious!!!” Nina said as she pat her small stomach.

“Yep.” Youngmin and Kwangmin said as they sat down on the stools, while me and Jisu just nod our head and drink our water, silently.

“How much is it?” I ask Hoon as he threw away the paper plates.

“For all of you guys, it is going to be $25, since you guys ate almost everything here.” Hoon said as he look at the little amount of food left.

“Ok.” I said as I hand him $50 instead.

“It’s only $25, not $50.” Hoon said as he receive the money.

“Just keep it.” I said as I shook my head.

“Lets go.” Jisu said as he got up and took Nina’s small hand and start to walk away.

“Bye Hoon!!!” I yelled out as I ran to Jisu.

“BYE HYUNG!!! BYE OPPA!!!” Jisu, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina shouted out as we all walk away.

“BYE EVERYONE!!!” Hoon shouted after us as he smile to himself.

“Where are we going to go?” I ask as Nina swing one of mine and Jisu’s hands.

“We are going home, while you both can go anywhere you want until 8pm.” Youngmin said as he unlatch our hands and took Nina ‘s hand.

“Why?” I ask as I stare at Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina in shock.

“Just stay together and don’t come home late!!!!” Kwangmin shouted out as Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Nina started to run away, leaving me and Jisu alone.

“Lets go watch the sunset.” Jisu said as he grab my hand.

“Ok.” I said as I walk with Jisu.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally I got time to update!!! I am so sorry for not updating for the past few days because I was busy and Asianfanfics was not working. Today I might double update or more!!! Oh yeah for my next sotry, it is not going to be about Boyfriend's Donghyun, but EXO-K's Kai and some other members. Since it is a contest story, I will be posting it on August 6.