5 Billion Won Chusaeyoh

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im had bumped into a ahjumma that claims to be her mother-in-law and finds out she is on a contract to marry a guy named, Kim Joo Won.

A-Aniyo! Aniyo, that ahjumma is lying to me. I'm not going to marry him even if it kills me. Hand over the pink bonnet- if that's what it takes to get rid of all this trauma, I'll wear it. I'll wear the damn bonnet. Why is this happening to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? All this bad luck seems to be unraveling around me. First, I need to work overtime for the new school uniforms. Then, i came across this giantic a-hole. Now, some crazy Ajumma tells me I need to marry his son. This is all a fraud. I grabbed onto my short hair and wailed. I whipped my head towards the door. THAT AJUMMA- it's all her fault. She thinks she can just walk out after telling me I need to marry her son?? She better think again.

I'm going to run away... Wait, no, that won't work. I still need to go to school.

That ahjumma said the only way I can void the contract was if I compensate her 5 billion won. That's it- money! I need money. I scrambled my way to my drawer and rummaged around. I finally dug out my savings book. I flipped it opened and my eyes practically rolled to the back of my head.

...I currently have $300 in my savings account. In other words- I'm practically broke.

I need to work overkill-time. I'm going to call Manager-nim. Wait, even it I work nonstop my whole life at the cafe, it will take me 25 years to the get 5 billion won. Aniyoooooo!! I'm doomed.

I need help! Who can help me? Who- oh, Ah Young! She can help me. I slide my phone out of my pocket and speed dialed Ah Young.

"Who is this?" Ah Young finally answered after the fifth ring and let out a loud yawn. I looked at my clock on the drawer and realized it was past 11 already.

"Ah Young, it's me. Look, can you help me with something?"

"Ra Im? Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter