Perfect NamPyeon

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im thinks Kim Joo Won tricked her with the check that bounced on her and bumps into Oska, who proposes. 

...Mwuh? Oska wants me to marry him... I stared at Oppa's face and blinked. I think I like this dream...

"Gil Ra Im-ssi? Kwenchannah?" Oska Oppa searches my face with a worried look. 

"Oh, haha, I'm okay. I'm just confused. What does marrying you..." 

"If you marry me, you won't be able to marry Joo Won."

"Ahhh. Oppa, your so smart." I looked up at his handsome face with admiration. 

"Oh, that's nothing..." Oppa brushed off my compliment, but suddenly strikes a pose. "I really am cool aren't I?" 

Apparently Oppa isn't very modest... "Gil Ra Im-ssi, let's go find Joo Won and-"

"There's no need- I'm right here." I froze at the voice of Joo Won. I turned to look at him. s don't deserve to look so good. They should look like crap. "What is it?"

"Joo Won, you won't be marrying Gil Ra Im-ssi." Oska Oppa said, getting to the point right away. Joo Won walks up to me and stands right in front of me, barely stepping on my converses. He looks down at me and tilts his head over. I avoid his gaze. 

"Is that so, Gil Ra Im-ssi?" Joo Won asks me, looking straight into my eyes. His eyes looks red and glassy... Was he crying before? "You're going to marry Oska?"

I opened my mouth to answer him, but nothing comes out. I gaped at him and swallowed. What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like i did something wrong? "Uhh, I.. I"

"What's the matter, Gil Ra Im-ssi? You can't even answer a simple question like that?" Joo Won leans in even closer. 

"Yah- Joo Won stop doing this to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter