Crap Idol

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im had agreed to marry Oska for the sake of breaking her engagement with Kim Joo Won. 

Kim Joo Won's POV: 

Mwuh? You're going to marry Oska? My . I smirked to myself. I went to my room and slammed the door behind me. HA- Oska is such a playboy, it won't be halfway through the wedding reception before he hits on another girl. WAIT- THAT'S GONNA HURT RA IM. AIASH- THIS CRAP POP IDOL IS GONNA GET IT-

Wait- if i get in between them now, Ra Im will be stuck marrying me again. Aiash, what should I do? I lye down on the couch. Ra Im's scent hits me and my heart does a double take. I sprang up into sitting position. Aniyo, I can't continue living like this. I rub my chest. I'm really going crazy. Why am i acting this way towards a lowly commoner, like her. I remember how i despise commoners. They always seem so dirty and uneducated. Now, I'm starting to have feelings for one. I should suppress these feelings. 

Buuut, if i really do have feelings for her, I should just marry her. I can provide a better life for her. Oh, right- i forgot. She hates me. 

Gil Ra Im's POV:

I yawned. Dang, I can really get use to this bed. I pat the puffy mattress and sighed into the pillow. Yeobo~ I'm going to have you leave you soon after i move out of this mansion. 

"Yah- are you talking to my bed?" I scrambled up, but unaware that i was already dangerously close to the edge i rolled off the bed, and hit the floor with a thump. Aiash, this is so embarrassing. I see Joo Won's slippers come into my field of vision. I looked up. "Yah- I am only temporarily letting you sleep on my bed, so don't go chanting some kind of curse on it."

"What do you mean? You're the one who took the couch from me." I tried to get up, but the sheets were tangled at my feet. 

"That's funny, I heard you call my bed-" Joo Won squats down and lean in, so his mouth is right next to my ear. "-yeobo."

I swallowed wrong and started coughing. I looked away from him. Damn- he heard me. 

"Are you getting nervous... yeobo?"

"Yah! Don't call me that!" I pushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter