No Typical Kdrama Memory Loss Please

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im had fainted in the study hall right after a bunch or students had pelted her with books.

My head feels like right now...wait- what the hell happened?! I slowly cracked my eyes open and winced against the bright lights above me. Where the heck am I? Please don't tell me I got kidnapped... I looked around the room and it looks like I'm in a hospital or something. Is this a hospital cot I'm lying on? Did I die from the impact of all the bad luck i was receiving lately? I brought my hand up to my aching head and grimaced when i felt my bandaged head. I can hear somebody shuffle over.

"Omo, Ra Im, you're awake!" Ah Young's head had moved into my view. Had she been crying? "I thought you would never wake up. Are you okay? Does your head hurt?"

"Uhh...what happened?" I asked, feeling slow, but i can't think- my head really hurts. I struggled to sit up on the cot I was on and Ah Young pulled me into sitting position.

"Omo, did you lose your memory?" She leaned in close to me and examined my face. "Tell me- do you know who I am?" Leave it to Ah Young to come to the most idiotic conclusions. I ignored her questions and reached for the glass of water on the table next the bed I was on. I took a sip and looked up to see Ah Young still gazing at me with a concerned face.

"No, I did not lose my memory." I scowled. "Just tell me where I am."

"Omo, thank god." She said relieved and clasped a hand to her chest. Sigh- she's such a drama queen. "You're at the nurse's room." Thank the god I'm not at the hospital. I don't need the extra hospital bill. I'm already behind on my money.

"Huh, why? What happened to me?"

"Omo, Ra Im, you really lost your memory."

"For the last time- I DID NOT LOSE MY MEMORY." Damn- she's slow. Tell me again why she's my best friend. "I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter