Epilogue

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, you want to grab a coffee after class?" Tae Sun askes out of the blue. Ah Young's round eyes double in size as she looks from her magazine to stare at Tae Sun sitting across from her. She points to herself, unsure of who he is talking to. 

"If not you, who else?" Tae Sun says with a smirk and Ah Young's face immediately turn bright red. I turn away to hide my chuckling. This girl is still as dense as ever. 

"Well, have fun you guys- I have to go." I tell the new couple that just formed before my eyes, as I get up from my seat.

"Are going to see Joo Won? Tell him to stop skipping class." I shrug at Tae Sun's request and pat Ah Young in the shoulder. "Fighting.", I whispered into her ear and make my way out of the school building. I speedwalk onto SK Institute's lush campus full of cherry blossom trees in full bloom and head towards a garden tucked secretively in a corner of the campus that I have recently dicovered. The spring breeze blows back my bangs and cherry blossom petals brush against my cheeks. A big smile grows across my face and I break out into a sprint. I open up my arms and jump...

Joo Won catches me by my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I think you got heavier." He comments. I glare at him and he kisses me on the forehead. "Kwenchannah, I still like you." I feel my death glare on him soften as he sets me down on the ground. He grabs my hand and we walk towards the water fountain centered in the garden. 

"How is emeoni?" I ask. Emeoni has been akward around me ever since she found I know that the my parents had never agreed to a marriage contract and it was actually all her doing. 

"She is still not convinced that you are not mad at her and she can't believe that you're still willing to be with me."

"That's funny- I can't believe I with you either." I laugh.

"Mwuh?! What did you just say!" Joo Won asks me in disbelief and lets go of my hand. "Yah- I'm good looking, rich, smart, and ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter