Tell Me This is a Prank

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won just met each other at Kim Cuisines.

Gil Ra Im's POV:

Do you ever throw up a little in your mouth and you're reflex is to swallow. Well that is exactly what I did when I saw that jerk's a-hole face behind the sliding door. It also made me want to jump out the window, but there were no windows in the room... WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! IS THIS SOME KINDA PRANK?! IM GONNA KILL THAT LITTLE PAIN IN THE A**!! 

"Yah! You think this is funny?" I yelled at the jerk. He was glancing around the room as if he was looking for something. Aiash, what a . "Yah- I'm over here." He whipped his head over to face me with a confused and shocked expression. I underestimated his acting skills. 

"Mwuh? You're asking me if this is funny? I would like to ask you if you think this is funny." The jerk said with a scowl. 

"KIM JOO WON! You do not talk to Gil Ra Im-ssi that way!" The ahjumma said. She was at my side. She just called the jerk "Kim Joo Won"... NO WAY! ANIYO! IMPOSSIBLE. I looked at them back and forth... If the ajumma called the big a-hole Kim Joo Won that means... I'M SUPPOSE TO MARRY THAT JACKASS??!!

"Ahjumma, did that jerk bully you into telling me that I'm suppose to be engaged with him? If he really did, I'll kill him for you, ahjumma. You don't have to worry." I said to the ahjumma. She chuckled and pulled me over to the table.

"Have a seat, Gil Ra IM. I think you are misunderstanding something here." She said to me with a smile. Huh?

"Aniyo!" Joo Won pulled the chair away from me. "Eomeo-nim, that girl is a fraud! Tell me- did she trick you into letting her marry me?" MWUH? THAT SON OF A ING B*TCH THINKS I PLANNED THIS?!

"YAH! YOU PABO! DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?" I screamed at him pointing to my forehead. It was where that jerk threw the book at me and it left a bruise. "YOU THINK I WOULD WANT TO MAR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter