Food Fight

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Kim Joo Won drove to school with Gil Ra Im. Later that day in the SK Institute cafeteria...

I was going to sit down, when somebody grabs the chair form me. It was a girl. Behind her was a crowd of more girls. They were all glaring at me... Wtf?

"This seat is taken." She shoved me aside and I dropped my lunch box I was holding. All the kimbap I brought from a convenient store fell out. I stared at the wasted food on the shiny marble floor. I feel something boiling inside of me. "Omo, how clumsy. You dropped your lunch."

"YAH!" I shouted. Who the hell is this bxtch?! 

"Wae? You seem angry." She pointed out, resting her on the seat I was going to sit on. "Kwenchanah. Your lunch was probably cheap anyways."

I stared at her. How can there be such a bxtch contaminating this world? Her friends step over my destroyed lunch and pushed past me to have a seat as well. I want to smack them all. "Yah- what do you think you are doing? You're ruining my view with your presence." The bxtch said, flipping her long hair. 

"Look how pathetic she looks." I heard one of the bxtch's friend murmur. Right- I look pathetic. I am pathetic. My whole life is pathetic. I have no parents, no money, no home, and I'm engaged to a world class -hole. If that isn't pathetic- I don't know what is. I'm just standing here looking at a bunch of  plastic bxtches enjoying their bottles of water for lunch, while my lunch is all over the floor. 

"Yah- before you go. Tell me, Do you really think Joo Won-oppa really likes you?" I looked at the bxtch's artificial face and long dark brown hair. Oppa? Seriously? Psh- don't make me laugh. "If you continue to leech onto him, we will personally kick you out of SK Institute. I think Chairman Kim will be thankful." 

I gritted my teeth. "Who are you? Who gives you the right to look down on me- you little ungrateful spoiled bxtches." I feel my eyes spark as I looked right back at the . 

"Aigoo, look at this." She said and got up. She leered at me and looked me up and down. "Do you see yourself? If I were you, I wouldn't dare be in Joo Won oppa's presence."

"What makes you think I want to be in his presence at all." Irritation starts to grow on her face. I don't think she enjoys having her "oppa" dissed. I continued on.  "He's a ungrateful spoiled -hole. Why would I take that? Why don't you save him for yourself."

I turned away from the , but she pulled me back and slapped me across the face. A sharp pain hit my cheek and the burning sensation sank in. I touched my cheek, while the chatter in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter