Bullies... Smeh

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im just found out she had to work overtime again to afford her school's new school uniforms, but she got interupted by the study hall moniter, Han Tae Sun. After he was done insulting her, Ra Im was finally able to make the call.

“Annyeong-haseyo, this is the Love Again Cupcake Cafe. How may I help you?” I heard my boss's voice say in a chirpy voice when she picked up.

“Seong Manager, it's Gil Ra Im.” I said, hearing her sigh in disappointment. It's not my fault she thought I was a customer. “I need to work overtime again."

“Yah, you're always working overtime. It's not healthy for a young girl like you.” Seong Manager tsked. “Young girls like you are suppose to have more fun, while you still can. Why don’t you find yourself a nice boy?”

“Mwuh?” I asked. Why the heck is she talking about this? It has nothing to do with working overtime. Sigh, the old lady is rambling again. No wonder all her children moved out when they had the chance. “Manager-nim, I just need twenty more hours by the end of the month.”

“Whae? Why do a young girl like you constantly need so much money for? It's not like you buy anything to make yourself pretty.” 

“Please, I need it to pay for the school's new uniform.” I begged

“Aishhh, ahdaesoh, ahdaesoh. Of all the good schools out there, why do you have to go that posh school for?” She complained. “I'll give you two more hours everyday, okay? Oh, I need to go- customers are coming in!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter