Don't Try to Poison Me

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Kim Joo Won had went to SK Institute to pick Gil Ra Im up from school, but she tries to run away and trips, falling into Joo Won's arms instead...

Joo Won's scent rushs up my nose and fills my head as I fall into his hard chest. I feel him grab my shoulder, pulling me back. Cold air rushes in between us and I'm afraid to look up. I'm afraid he'll see me blushing when I show my face.  

"Gil Ra Im-ssi, if you keep on doing this, you can't blame me for making a move." I looked up and scowled at him. What's that suppose to mean. I didn't even do anything. I stepped back, moving out of Joo Won's grasp. I hear him clear his throat. I hugged onto my bottles of shampoo and body wash, and tried to walk around him. "Get in the car."

"Why? You think I'm incapable of going back by myself" I asked with a sneer and tried to dodge him, but dang- this kid is persistant. 

"Ra Im, do you want to break off the engagement or not?" I froze in my tracks. Is he trying to scam me again? "I can get us out of this. Trust me. I don't want to get married to you any more than you want to marry me." 

"Tell me, then. How are you going to stop our engagement?"

"Get in the car first." Joo Won instructed. I glared at him. What is he trying to trick me into this time? He moved aside and motioned for me to get in the car. Reluctantly, I inched towards it. I have no choice. I really want to break off all ties with him and I'malso really hungry, so I wouldn't mind a ride home right now. That plastic bxtch had put such a perfect box of kimbap to waste. Joo Won opened the door for me and I got in. Joo Won was about to start the car, but he stared at me. He looked like he was about to do something, but he hesitated. "You- you're seatbelt." He said akwardly, motioning for me to fasten my seatbelt. 

Oh... I quickly snapped the seat belt in place. I reached up to touch my face. How is it possible for me to feel even hotter than before? I looked over at the stereo area to see the air conditioner was already blasting. I tugged on my collar and balanced the shampoo on my lap. I looked over at Joo Won to see his usual pretty side profile. His eyelashes... why are they so long? Guys d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter