OSKA-OPPAAAA!

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Kim Joo Won is going to get back at Gil Ra Im by agreeing to marry her. 

The sausages were good... but now that I'm done eating, I'm bored. I trapped in here because of that stupid a-hole. I really don't want to stay here and I need to go to Love Again Cupcake Cafe later. I need the money to buy those useless uniforms. I mentally prepared myself and pulled the door open. Either way, I need to get over with this and get to work. Damn it! If only i never walked into his room pants less. 

When i opened the door, I came face to face with a...a angel. I mean-  a perfect person. No- a saint. No- I mean a god. This isn't right. Hold on- I GOT IT!

When i opened the door, I came face to face with MY FOREVER BIAS- OSKA-OPPA!!!!

"Anneongsayo, you must be Gil Ra Im-ssi." Oska-oppa said to me with twinkling eyes and a shining smile. OMG- OPPA KNEW MY NAME. I MUST OF FAINTED AND FLOAtED UP INTO HEAVEN. "Kwenchanahyo?"

I looked into oppa's concerned eyes. ...I can't believe this... ANIYO- I MUST FOCUS. I CAN'T LET MYSELF WANDER AND MAKE A PABO OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF OPPA. Oska-oppa had been my idol ever since i heard his voice. His voice had given me hope to get over my parent's death. From then on I idolize him and had stayed a devoted fan since. Now, I just gotta stop acting like a pabo and talk. 

"Ah, Neh, kwenchansamnida. How do you know my name?" I asked, trying not to blush. 

"Aigoo, please ignore my bad manners. I forgot to in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter