It's Okay to Close Your Eyes

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Kim Joo Won switches his bed for Ra Im's couch. The next morning...

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. This is the first time I got a good night's sleep, since I moved into the Kim mansion. It's all because of the jerk's bed. That pabo thought he was so smart to switch the bed with me. At first I thought I was gonna get looking at the way he threw me down on to his bed, but no- he was just being his normal dumb- self. Joo Won's bed is just so soft and big. I feel like I'm floating on a cloud. I bury my face in the white sheets. Mmh- so comfy and it smells nice too... like Joo Won. 

WHAT? WHAT AM I DOING AGAIN? I sat up and shook my head. I really gotta stop this. I got off the bed and knocked on the bathroom door. No answer. I peeked in. Maybe, he's at school already. I walked out to his room's lounge. Nope- empty. All I see is his pillow on the couch and everything else seems tidy. He left. I let out a sigh of relief. Good thing i don't have to face him this early in the morning. I don't think I can ever look at him without thinking about him kissing me or blushing like a pabo. 

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. "Come In." I called out. Oh , is it Joo Won?

"Anneonghasimnikka, Gil Ra Im-ssi." It was Butler Im. Thank god- I got scared that it was the pabo. He was carrying a hanger with some clothes on it. "This is the new uniform Joo Won-ssi ordered for you."  He handed the hanger over to me. New uniform?

"Oh, kamsahamnida." I thanked him, bowing my head and took the hanger form him. Butler Im was about to leave, but I called him back. "Ah- Do you know where Joo Won is?"

"Ra Im-ssi, do you..." Butler Im started to say, but he looks like he suddenly changed his mind. He cleared his throat. "Never mind. Ra Im-ssi, Joo Won is waiting for you in the dining room."

"Kamshamnida." I said. He bowed his head and left the room. That jerk's waiting for me? Pshh- what kind of sneaky scam does he have in store for me now? 

I pulled off the plastic wrap on the hanger to reveal the uniform Joo Won got me. It was the school's new uniform. I stared at it. I have to admit it was cuter than the old uniforms. I changed into it and went off to the dining room. 

 

Kim Joo Won's POV:

Damn- that couch. My neck is all sore. I rubbed it and winced. My hot shower this morning did nothing to help. I should've never switched with that bxtch. She made it seem seem all comfy. How come she didn't get a sore neck or back when she slept on it? I check my watch- 7:56 am. I slammed down my cup of coffee. 

"YAH! Where is that is that little pabo?" I shouted. I turned to Butler Im standing at my side. "Yah- did you give her the uniform like I asked?" 

"Neh."

"Then, what the hell is taking her so long?" I asked with a scowl. I picked up my cup of coffee and was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter