Finest Kimbap

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: After Kim Joo Won realizes his feelings for Gil Ra Im, he cleans her up, but Han Tae Sun is unwilling to let the engagement go on any farther. 

Kim Joo Won's POV:

What am I doing? I ran a hand through my hair. Did I just announce to the whole school that Ra Im can call me oppa? Why the frick did i do that? I gave her my blazer, too. I really am losing my mind. I took a deep breathe and calmed my mind. I must focus. I need to get Ra Im and me out of the engagement. I took a copy of the contract out of my schoolbag. I don't want her to be burdened by me anymore. I should've never agreed to the engagement in the first place. I skimmed through the lengthy document from under my desk and searched for any loopholes. Eomeo-nim must really want me to marry her. 

A line in the contract suddenly caught my eye- 

                  To waive the promise of marriage both guardians of the participants much agree, or one side of the party

                  has to pay the other party a fee of fifty billion won. 

All I need is 50,000,000 won... that's easy. I'll just write a check. This can be solved with a of a pen. A measly 50B KRW is worth nothing to me. I have shoes worth more than that. I smiled at myself for being so clever and shoved the contract back in my bag. What a relief. I lean back in my chair and propped my feet on the desk. I can't wait to tell Ra Im. She's going to be so grateful towards me. It's not my fault I'm so perfect. 

"KIM JOO WON!" A bang followed my name. I snapped in my seat and straightened my shirt. "Do you want me to give you negative report?"

I cleared my throat. "Ah- joesonghabnida, Sunsaeng-nim." 

"Where is your blazer? Shouldn't you know by now the requirement to wear the full school uniform?" The teacher asked with a raise brow. 

"I lost it. I'll have it tomorrow." 

'Don't let me catch you slacking off again, Kim Joo Won." The teacher said to me and finally decided to turn back to the board. I sneered at her behind her back. I heard someone mutter "immature". I turned to see Tae Sun a few seats down my aisle. I can see the bruise that I gave him yesterday. He deserved it. 

"Yah- what did you just call me?" I asked with a scowl. This kid- he's always picking a fight with me. 

"If the shoe fits, wear it." He answered with a sneer. 

"Ha- that's funny those words are coming from you." 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter