You're the One Who's Calling Me

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Joo Won's POV: 

"Eomeoni, please cancel the engagement." I said, on my knees in front of eomeoni. I'm going to stop this engagement now, if that's what Ra Im wants so freaking badly. Eomeoni stopped halfway in sipping her cup of tea and looked at me. 

"Mwuh?" She asked, surprised. 

"She doesn't want to marry me and I don't want to marry her either. Let's just cancel the engagement."

"What's so bad about marrying you?" She asked offended. "Wait- the blackout that stopped the ceremony- was that her doing?"

"Aniyo!" I said. Aiash, what will i have to say to make her understand this? Yah- if only that a-hole didn't intervene with my original plans. "Eomeoni, just cancel it."

"Kim Joo Won, i always gave you what you wanted ever since you were a child. I always gave you the best, but you're never satisfied are you?" She slammed her cup of tea down. "This time you're not getting what you want."

"Eomeoni! Please!"

"That won't work. I already rescheduled another ceremony for next week." She stood up from her seat. "Don't disappoint me again the second time."

"I beg you, eomeoni. Do you know, if you let this happen- not only are you taking away my happiness, but Ra Im's as well. Do whatever you want, but Ra Im has nothing to do with us."

"You have no idea what you are talking about. Nothing you say at this point will change my mind." 

"I'm not marrying her." I told her strongly. 

"We'll see about that." Eomeoni said before exiting the ceremony hall. The workers are still cleaning up the mess form the mess earlier. I called for Butler Im. 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter