Marry Me Instead

A Hated and Unavoidable Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap: Gil Ra Im has taken a check from Kim Joo Won and is going to cash it to break off their engagement. 

This check better not bounce or that won't live another day. I did a little prayer and slipped the crisp check into the ATM machine. The machine beeped and a message showed up on the screen. I leaned in to read it. 

The check you inserted is unable to be processed. Please try again. 

Huh, either this machine or Joo Won really is a son of a . I'm leaning towards Joo Won being a son of a . I decided to give the check one more time. The machine beeped again, but with the same message. Fuxk! I slammed the machine and stuffed the useless check back in my hoodie pocket. The ing son of a - his is so dead. 

Kim Joo Won's POV:

I stretched across the couch and put my arms behind my head. I smiled to myself. I can already imagine what Ra Im will say to me. 

"Omo, Oppa- you're my hero. You saved my life. Saranghamnida." Haahahhaaahaa. 

Then, I'll go like, "Of course, I was always this cool."

"From now on I will do whatever you say, Oppa." Then I will make her my slave- MWAHAHAHAHAHA-

BAM! I stopped laughing and quickly sat up. It was Ra Im. 

"YAHHH! YOU-YOU-" Ra Im shouted. Hero? Oppa? Are too kind? I smiled and prepared myself for what she was going to say. "MOTHERINGSONOFA. I HATE YOU!"

Huh? What?

"I can't believe you tried to trick me again. I thought for once you would be serious. But - I was just being naive." She continued ranting at me. 

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. 

"It's too late. I heard you laughing before. You must really take as a big pabo, don't you?" Her face was red and sweaty. She took out the check i gave her and ripped it into shreds. 

"Yah- what are you doing. Are you crazy?" I asked. What the is going on?

"I should of never took your dirty money." She threw the shredded check at me and it  rained around me. "I knew it would bounce, but i was just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter