Chapter 58

Living With The Derp Squad

Since I haven't updated in 11 days [WHOA], I have written a drabble for ya'll: here yee go, and thank you for commenting, subscribing, everything. I lerv you all <3


 

Luhan’s POV

I haven’t confessed to her yet.

I don’t know why.

Actually, I do.

I’m a wuss, I guess.

But honestly, I’ve been kind of stressed due to a bunch of the new performances they’ve scheduled for the SMTown in Seoul. I’m not in any new ones but a bunch of the other members are scattered, and I feel contagiously pressured after watching them stress over everything.

Also, Eunji’s looked preoccupied lately. I’m not sure what with, since she doesn’t have much to worry about but she seems to have a lot on her mind. Whenever we’re eating meals, she’s always chewing on her lip or staring off into the distance and sighing all the time. Maybe she feels bad for us? I don’t know, but I wouldn’t want to pressure her into doing anything when she seems so tense.

Right now we’re practicing DJ Got Us Falling in Love and Eunji walked in about ten minutes ago. I sigh, jealous of Chanyeol who throws his arm over Eunji’s shoulders easily. He’s been doing that a lot lately, boldly stating that he is her pillow, and surprisingly, Kai seems fine with it when Chanyeol does it. Maybe because Chanyeol’s so persistently annoying that Kai gave up? Not sure.

Chanyeol gets up when Sehun screams at him and I nudge the maknae, smirking. “Yah, why’re you so worked up?”

He blushes, shrugging. “I-I don’t know.” He mumbles, turning away to get in position as the music starts.

I furrow my eyebrows but shrug, getting in position as well.

Chanyeol drags me and D.O out to the food, forgetting his ID card like the derp he is. We head down to EXO’s room to get his card, just to find all the members minus Sehun who has to practice with SHINee leaving the room.

“Where are you going?” I ask and Suho points at Xiumin and Baekhyun.

“They’re hungry,” Suho says and Chanyeol grins.

“Yay! We’re coming with you guys.”

I get out my phone as we walk down the halls, texting Sehun if he wants any food. I could bring him some and then go irritate SHINee maybe, since I don’t have much else to do for the day.

I’m about to tap send when a loud shriek from in front of me scares me.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

I look up and my phone clatters out of my hands, hitting the ground, though slower than my jaw falling to the ground. I stare, a million feelings running through me, every single one stronger than the other but my heart breaking in half is definitely stronger than everything else.

It’s an expected feeling, of course, when someone watches their best friend kissing the girl they love.

 

­Eunji’s POV

All I can do is stare in fear as Kai stares in confusion, anger, irritation, all etched in his face, his mouth hanging open. My heart’s pounding at the speed of light and Sehun hasn’t moved either, nor has the rest of EXO. Everyone and everything is completely still, no sounds audible apart from my jagged and frightened breaths.

The sudden movement of an arm jabbing out and grabbing Sehun’s wrist jolts me and before I can even follow whatever the hell is happening with my eyes, Kai’s dragging Sehun through the hallway.

My feet react first and I shove through all of the guys, sprinting after them. I can hear the pounding footsteps of everyone behind me but I ignore them, my heart thumping out of my chest.

I may witness Sehun’s death, as well as my last few minutes on Earth soon.

This won’t be fun.

I gulp hard as I try catching up with the speeding Kai and Sehun, who’s tumbling behind, trying to free Kai’s grasp on his wrist completely failing. Kai stops and makes a sudden turn into a room, EXO’s practice room and just as I’m about to throw myself through the door, Kai slams the door shut in my face.

I groan and bang on the door. “KAI LET ME IN!” I shriek, over and over but all I can hear from the other side is a lot of one sided shouting from my own brother.

I yank on the handle desperately, turning around and groaning in frustration. My eyes widen when I see all of EXO staring at me, a load of pity, confusion and shock floating around the air.

“Do any of you have the key?!” I ask desperately, all of them looking around blankly.

Kris sighs, rubbing the back of his neck before jogging into the break room and returning with a silver key, placing it in my hand. “Only because I don’t want them killing each other,” He adds, and I shoot him a look of pure gratitude before slipping the key in the lock and throwing the door open.

A gasp attempts escaping my lips but I have no time, rushing forward when I see Kai charging at Sehun. I shove my hands against his chest with all my might, throwing both of us on the couch behind him. He stands up straight and Sehun backs up against the other wall, all of EXO watching from the doorway, heads peeking through shoulders and pushing above shoulders to see over the shorter guys.

“WHY WERE YOU KISSING HER?!” Kai screams and I jump up, pulling on his wrist. He yanks me off and storms up at Sehun, breathing heavily.

“I-I, I-I-I, uh, I-“ Sehun mumbles, looking everywhere but at Kai. He looks at me and I bite my lip, staring at him apologetically.

Well.

I probably should have told Kai earlier, huh.

This isn’t a good outcome of procrastinating.

I sigh, realizing this is all my fault. I seriously should have told him earlier, but I was stupid enough to put it off.

I heave in a deep breath before running forward and hopping on Kai’s back, pulling backwards on his shoulders. He tumbles back and I hop off before I fall and before he can say anything I grab his wrist hard, trying to make him look at me. As soon as his dark, furious orbs land on mine, I shut my eyes tight and scream,

“SEHUN’SMYBOYFRIEND”

Everything goes mute the second the words fall out and I peek at him, his lips parted as he breathes heavily, his hair falling in his eyes. He looks taken aback, confused, but for some reason, betrayed more than everything else.

“What?” He finally asks, his voice small.

I gulp, looking down. “Sehun’s my boyfriend,” I mumble. “Since Tokyo. AND,” I blurt, as he makes to say something, “I didn’t tell you because I knew you’d act like this. And I really hope you won’t go all overprotectively stupid because this is my decision and not yours.”

He stares at me, searching my eyes before sighing and dragging me to the couch. He pushes me down on it and stares at Sehun. “Sit,” He says, his voice harder than steel.

Sehun quietly makes his way to the couch and sits next to me, both of us staring at the ground.

Oh god I’m scared.

Wait a second.

Why am I scared?

This is stupid. I shouldn’t be scared. This is my brother, my twin brother and he has little to no authority over me. Any authority he does have… he’s created it himself and tried making it clear that he is in control of me.

And I’ve let him.

This is stupid. I shouldn’t be afraid of him.

I clench my jaw in frustration with my new found awareness of my past stupidity and stare at him, returning as much, if not more aggression in my stare as he is.

He looks confused at my stare and rubs his eyes, crossing his arms.

“Yah,” He calls, staring at Sehun. Sehun tilts his head up and meets Kai’s eyes.

“When and where did you ask her?” He demands.

“In Tokyo,” Sehun replies and I smile at how oddly calm Sehun sounds. “On the bridge at the market place we went to.”

He nods towards me. “What’d you say to him.”

I weave my fingers through Sehun’s and hold back a chuckle when Sehun shoots me a look of surprise. “Yes, obviously.”

Kai raises an eyebrow and his eyes cloud with anger, shooting daggers at our intertwined fingers. “Eunji.”

“What?”

He points at our hands angrily. “Don’t do that!”

A fire begins to grow inside me and I frown at him. “Why not?”
“BECAUSE YOU CAN’T BE WITH HIM!” He shouts and I stare in shock.

Okay.
I’m starting to get pissed off.

How much ing power have I let him assume he has over me?

Too much, obviously.

I stand up, crossing my arms. “Why not?” I ask, gritting my teeth.

“Because. I. Say. So.” He takes a step forward, staring down at me.

I frown and groan, throwing my arms in the air. “I don’t care what you say!” I shout and he stares at me in shock.

I finally notice the rest of the guys still standing near the doorway, every single one of them looking extremely absorbed. I forgot they were there, honestly.

I sigh and lock my eyes with Kai’s. “You’re not in charge of me,” I say, trying to sound a bit nicer. It won’t help if we scream in each other’s throats. “Yeah, I’m staying with you but that doesn’t mean you can control every single thing I do. I like Sehun, and I want him to be my boyfriend. I don’t care if you don’t. Can’t you please just understand that so that I don’t hate you forever?”

He softens, pulling his lips back. His eyes dart over to Sehun and he walks towards him. Sehun bites his lip and I sit next to him, taking his hand in mine.

I honestly don’t care what Kai thinks anymore.

He can try cutting off our hands for all I care.

It’s fine though, I know where he’s hella ticklish.

“Yah,” Kai calls, and both of us look up. He stares at me and I stare back.

“Does Sehun make you happy?” He asks, and I feel like laughing at the simple question.

“Yeah,” I reply right away, smiling a bit when I feel Sehun’s hand tighten around mine.

Kai closes his eyes, opening them after a second. It’s either a short thought process or a long blink.

“Then,” He says, “You can be together. But,” He steps forward and grabs our hands, ripping them apart and shoving himself between us. “None of this when I’m around. Or, when I’m not around either. Just none of this in general.”

I can’t help but smirk, my smile stretching into a grin. I lean my head against his shoulder, sighing. “Thanks, Jongie.”

He grimaces but chuckles lightly. “Ah, whatever.”

Sehun leans his head on Kai as well, sighing overdramatically. “Thanks Jongie!” He chirps cutely and Kai slaps his head.

 

 

Well that was interesting.

 


 

AW YEAH I UPDATED

First off, I changed my tumblr url because i am now 96% sure that Chanyeol is my bias: derpyviruseu.tumblr.com[12/19/12:this is false now. Since this chapter, I have switched back to Kai and am now kimjonguin.tumblr.com OTL] . I got a bunch of messages yesterday with too many wonderful comments to contain my squeals and I'm sorry I didn't reply to all of them >__< They're all amazing and make me so ing happy so thank you so much <3

What are your guys's tumblrs? Comment or follow, I'll follow back because I need more EXO tumblrs to follow ;_;

 

Anyways...

I actually updated because today is a special day :D

Today,(well actually yesterday since it's 1 am now but it) September 2nd, 2012, is...

exactly one year after I got into kpop! :D

Here's the story:

I was watching kevjumba's I'm not cool video and after repeating the part where he sings Mr. Simple for like three seconds(I only repeated it because I thought he looked kinda hot in eyeliner LOL), I decided to listen to the song because all the comments were like YEAH SUPER JUNIOR MR. SIMPLE

I had no idea whether Super Junior or Mr. Simple was the name of the group and just youtubed both the names lol, but despite how odd I thought the song was, I immediately fell in love with Eunhyuk because I thought 'whoa, I didn't know asians could look beast with blonde hair' and his smirk here during the first video of them I watched, god... *-* I died. and since that day, one whole year ago... I've become an ELF, EXOtic, Shawol, VIP,  Blackjack, Baby, and a whole lot of others... and Hyukkie is still my number one bias, forever and ever <3

Anyways, how and when did you guys get into kpop? Who's your number one bias? Comment and tell me :D

I'm honestly not sure when I'll update again. Maybe in a few days, but probably not for a while >_____< School's hectic and stressful and busy as ... sigh. Thanks, by the way, to all of you who said it wasn't my fault for not updating... I wasn't implying that, I just feel sad that I haven't updated in a while. I miss this story after two whole weeks ;____;

Okay, enough blabbering. See ya next update! :]