Chapter 43 [re-up]

Living With The Derp Squad

 

Two weeks have passed and thankfully, my injuries have gotten better. Though my hand is still wrapped since I only visited the doctor to get it checked last week and I have a cast that slightly looks like a cage made of black metal on my leg, I don’t have my crutches anymore and the scars on my face and arms are just faint, tiny lines that are fading more and more each day, thank god.

SMTown Tokyo is coming up in a few days and Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Eunhyuk and Taemin have been stressing over there dance despite how much I compliment them and tell them that it’s perfect.

Even now, as I pour out the nonstop compliments that I have for them so they’ll take a break, they ignore me as they pace back and forth, trying to figure out how to make their dance better.

“Okay how about, when Sehun and Luhan take off their masks, they first slide on the ground and then take them off so that it makes them seem cooler?” Taemin suggest, lying on the ground.

They’ve made it so that Eunhyuk, Kai and Taemin are the center of the dance with Sehun and Luhan as backup dancers, and during the performance, they’ll have their faces covered with masks, like Lee Soo Man told them to do. Then at the end, they’re supposed to reveal their faces so fans go, “OH I DIDN’T EXPECT THAT, NO WAIT LOL JK I ALREADY KNEW IT WAS THEM I CAN RECOGNIZE MY HUNNIE ANYWHERE I SWEAR I’LL MARRY HIM ONE DAY GUYS”

Sehun, who’s sitting on the ground with his back pressed to Luhan’s, glares at Taemin with the power of a thousand suns, “Yah, we’re already cool!”

Taemin throws his arms in the air in frustration. “I’m trying to help, sheesh!”

“It’s perfect how it is, already!” I add, but they continue throwing out ideas as if I’m not here.

“How about at the end when they’re kneeling,” Kai pitches in, “they tilt their heads down and then take off their masks and then look up all slow-motion-like?”

Eunhyuk taps his chin thoughtfully, the others digesting this idea as well.

“That could be good, but it’d be better if we made them show their faces a little more dramatically. I like the idea that they tilt their heads down when they take off their masks though,” Eunhyuk ponders from next to me on the couch.

I lean my head against my hand, “You guys realize that it’s amazing like it is, right?”

Ignored once again, Eunhyuk stands up and gestures for them all to stand also.

I sigh, rubbing my eyes. “OH MY GOD,” I scream, “I SEE A SPIDER!”

“WHERE?!” All five of their heads shoot up, looking around as they stand on their feet shaking.

I blink. “Nowhere. Now that I have your attention, youguysdon’tneedtochangeyourdance!” I spit out the words before they can ignore me again.

Kai stares at me before stretching his arm. “You might think we’re good but we don’t think so, my wonderful sister.”

“Yeah but I also know your fans’ll love you no matter what you do, my wonderful brother.”

He raises an eyebrow. “Why do you think that?”

I scoff, staring at him. “Blind bat, your fans would love you even if you flipped them all off! They’d think you were just acting comfortable around them or something like that!”

He opens his mouth to say something but Eunhyuk puts his hand on his shoulder. “She’s actually right, fans are very loyal. Anyways, let’s continue.”

They stand up and go through their dance and I do it as well from my seat, seeing as it’s imprinted in my head by now. I honestly think I’ve become a better dancer because of this.

 

The next day I get up early, getting out of bed quickly. Kai made me switch beds with him while I had my crutches but now that my leg’s better, I’m tempted to yank him off the top bunk this second.

I hurriedly get dressed in the bathroom and rush into the kitchen, getting out the cake I made late last night with D.O. I place it on the table and take out the frosting from the drawer, fixing the edges.

I honestly thought it’d flatten or something overnight but it looks perfectly fine, right now. I guess I woke up early for nothing.

I blow my bangs out of my face, looking around. The morning light’s pouring into the dorm, the calming sound of birds chirping outside and the occasional car passing by.

Hm.

I’m bored.

Might as well make them breakfast, seeing as there’s not much else to do.

I put the apron that D.O gave me on, tying it behind my back and set to work.

 

“How is it?” I ask, watching as they all bite into the chocolate pancakes I attempted.

Some give me the okay sign, some thumbs up.

“Delicious!” Chanyeol grins, forking a pancake into his mouth and I chuckle at the sight.

“Thanks for making breakfast,” Suho beams and I nod in return.

Xiumin comes in from the kitchen holding a glass of orange juice and sits down in a seat, looking puzzled. “Why’s there a cake with snoopy on it in there?” He asks, shoving a pancake in his mouth.

I look up, nibbling on my own pancake. “I made it for Snoo-er, Taeyang.”

I’ve gotten a lot closer to Jaejin, Snoopy and especially Bae. Almost every day I go up to their break room and hang out with them and they show me around. I’ve basically been through the whole SM building and almost memorized it, so thankfully I haven’t gotten lost. They’re really dorky, especially Jaejin which is slightly surprising since he looks like he’d be a douchey jackass. He’s basically a clever flirt who’s only good with words, otherwise, his actions are adorably stupid. He trips over everything and runs into every single wall in sight.

Ara’s also basically become my new best girl friend, even if a lot of the other girls are nice to me too. But Ara’s a lot like me, even though she’s hella prettier than I am. (She denies that, but she’s kind of overly nice.)

Kris raises an eyebrow. “You must be a big Big Bang fan.”

I roll my eyes and elbow him. “No, it’s for Choi Taeyang, the trainee. It’s his birthday today!” I add, grinning.

Chanyeol looks up. “It is?!” I nod, and his jaw drops. “Aw, I forgot to get him something!” He pouts cutely.

I chuckle, “Were you guys close?”

He nods vigorously, “Yeah, he was my arm rest when I was a trainee,” He grins.

I laugh, mostly at the fact that it sounds like Chanyeol was taking advantage of Snoopy’s slight shortness.

“Why’d you make him a cake?” Kai asks.

I stare at him. “I just said why, dumb ! It’s his birthday!” I chirp.

He stares back. “Yeah, but since when did you know him?”

“I met him, and Jaejin and Bae and a bunch of other trainees a couple weeks-“

“You met Bae?!” He shrieks, and the table goes silent.

I swear if he’s going to be an overprotective douche, I’m going to-

“AND YOU DIDN’T TELL HIM TO COME TO OUR ROOM?!” He shouts, utterly pissed.

I stare at him, confused. “Huh?”

He groans, leaning back in his seat. I look around the table helplessly. “Someone help me.”

“Bae and Kai were best friends,” Chen tells me and I nod, my mouth an ‘o’.

“I’ll tell him you say hi?” I say tentatively and Kai nods, rubbing his eyes.

 

When it hits 11:10, I get up off the couch and grab the cake from the table, heading out of the practice room, waving to the guys who wave back.

“TELL BAE TO COME HERE LATER!” I hear Kai scream and hop in the elevator.

I walk happily towards the break room, honestly extremely giddy. I don’t know why but it makes me happy when I think of Snoopy. He’s so contagiously happy, he reminds me of Chanyeol in that way.

Suddenly my foot catches on something and I fall forward, the box of cake in my hands falling out of my grip as I tumble towards the ground. My hands hit the ground and I try to keep myself from completely falling over and I do successfully, but my knee hits the ground, the metal cast slamming into my skin hard. I wince at the pain and sit up, holding my leg against my chest. , I didn’t think it’d hurt that much if I’d fall on my cast.

I spoke too soon, though.

I look up and growl when I see Yoomi standing there, her arms crossed. She’s smirking, her head tilted slightly.

.

“Aw, didn’t see you there!” She says brightly, her grin freaking me out. Her eyes trail down to the floor next to me and her eyebrows rise. “Wonder if your cake’s okay.”

My gaze falls on the box that’s lost some of its shape as I dropped it and I pull it towards me, yanking the top open, my stomach sinking. The whole cake’s been smushed, the little Snoopy I drew with frosting completely demented and disturbed-looking. My heart shatters, seeing the cake me and D.O made basically destroyed.

She tsks, shaking her head. “Aw, what a shame.”

“You ,” I hiss, standing up as I kick the cover back over the cake. I take a step towards her, my hands clenching into fists and before I can punch her smirking face, she slams her foot on top of the cake box, completely destroying whatever amount of it was left in its original shape.

“Oops!” She squeals, her voice whiny and high pitched with sarcasm. She raises an eyebrow, staring into my eyes.

She thinks she’s scaring me, huh?

Har de har.

Just wait.

Just you wait, you little despicable piece of .

“Better clean that up,” She clucks her tongue, strutting away.

I growl, my hand tightened so hard that my fingernails are digging into my skin.

A hand lands on my shoulder and I turn my head, ready to punch whoever it is. Seeing their face though, I relax, staring into their comforting eyes.

“Ignore her,” he says, smiling slightly.

I’m not going to ignore her, though.

I’m going to make her regret her ty attitude.

Just. You. ing. Wait.

 

 


 

 

trolldeelol. updating more deleted chapters :3

I'm actually pretty lucky, I only lost two chapters and 15 subbies when AFF went offline! Some people lost whole stories :O

Anyways, now I shall give you guys an update in, maybe an hour or so? I think depends if I get distracted haha.

Also, for the people who wondered why, the parent sued because of the on some stories, I think. You know how some stories have but don't mark them rated? I think the parent didn't like their child reading stories that were randomly throwing in at times when you're not warned that there'd be . That's my assumption, at least :3