Chapter 2 [Encounter]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

The Next day is a Sunday and is their free day. So everyone got up late. They all noticed that Myungsoo didn’t come back last night.

“Hyung, did Myungsoo came back yesterday?” Sungyeol asked Sunggyu who was preparing his breakfast.

“Yeah, he came back around 4,” Sunggyu answered.

“4!” everyone shouted.

“By the way, hyung what are you eating?” Sungjong asked.

“Breakfast!” Sunggyu said while eating.

“How about for us?” Hoya asked.

“Do it yourself! I am not your maid,” Sunggyu said putting tongue out.

“Hyung!! Hyung! Please!!!” Sungjong said with his girlish tone.

“Aish! You all are annoying me from the morning. I am the unluckiest person,” Sunggyu said while preparing for others.

“Hyung is the best!” everyone shouted.

“How about Myungsoo?” Woohyun said forming devilish smile.

They all smiled and went to Myungsoo’s room. They smelled sth like alcohol. They all knew that Myungsoo was drunk last night. First, they all tiptoed to his bed.  Some of them shouted and squealed, “Myungsoo, wake up!!!”

He turned aside and continued to sleep. They all winked and shouted,

“Myungsoo, wake up! Your mum is here!!”

“What the hell?” he said waking up and rushed into his bathroom. Then they heard water showering down. SO they shouted, “SUCCESS!!!” and left the room. Meanwhile, Myungsoo was taking bath, changed his clothes and came out of the room rushing.

“Where is my mum?” he asked the rest who were eating their breakfast.

“What?” they all asked pretending not to know anything and continued to eat.

“Yah!” he shouted and sighed.

“Anyway, hyung, why are you so afraid about your mum coming? She seems kind,” Sungjong said.

Myungsoo ignored him and looked at his phone. He then saw missed calls from his mum and messages.

“Good Morning, Myungsoo. Please go to Grace Restaurant at 6:00pm, I have booked the VIP room for you two. OK! Have fun!” the message from his mum said.

“Have fun?” he said coldly.

“Hyung, why are you going to that restaurant?” Sungyeol asked peeking at Myungsoo’s phone.

“Blind date, of course!” Hoya teased Myungsoo.

“Who cares?” Myungsoo said phoning his mum.

“Who cares? So you really are seeing a girl,” all they shouted.

“Who is she?” “Is she cute?” “Is she cool?” “A y one?” Thousands of questions shot to Myungsoo who is talking with his mum on the phone.

He covered the phone with his hand and shouted, “Can’t you see I am talking on the phone?”

“Sorry,” they all apologized and became quiet.

 

~Phone conversation~

Myungsoo: Hello, mum. I got the address. I will go there.

His mum: OK! Please be gentleman!

Myungsoo: Of course, I will.

His mum: She is a good girl! Don’t let her pass by!

Myungsoo: We’ll wait and see.

His mum: As always, good luck! My son! Again, have fun!

~Conversation ended~

“Aish, I am so sleepy” Myungsoo said and prepared to leave for his room.

But Woohyun and Sungyeol pulled him to the sofa and said, “Answers!”

“Aish! Seriously! Hyungs stop nagging me in the morning,” he said.

“Who is that girl?” Sunggyu said.

“Hyung you too? I don’t know that girl. This is the first time I’ll see her, ok?” Myungsoo said annoyed.

“How about name?” Dongwoo asked.

“Noel Lim, student of N.W.U” he said sleepily.

Their jaws all dropped and eyes widened.

“A student of what?” Hoya asked.

“Northern Woods University! Aish! Are you deaf?” he said preparing to leave again.

Dongwoo quickly found the information about her and showed the rest.

“Nah!! She looks old-fashioned,” Woohyun said.

“WHAT?” Myungsoo yelled and quickly looked at Dongwoo’s tablet.

“Chill man! She’s cute and pretty,” Dongwoo sad patting Myungsoo’s back.

“Aish! You all are driving me nuts!” Myungsoo shouted and stormed off to his room.

Everyone laughed.

Myungsoo’s pov.

Yeah, I have to admit that she is beautiful and looks decent. She doesn’t even looks like a foreigner. Whatever! I don’t care. I don’t want to marry yet. I am too young. He set his alarm at 3:00pm and slept.

Alarm rang! He soon woke up, took a bath and changed his clothes. He wore a black tapered jean, a white shirt and a black free-stylish overcoat. He combed his hair nicely; he wore his cologne and wore his watch. He grabbed the hoody to avoid any scandals. He took his wallet and left his room.

“Hyung! You look dashing!” Sungyeol said eyeing him from head to toe.

“It has to be,” Myungsoo smirked.

“Good Luck!” everyone shouted.

Part 2

Myungsoo took his car key and went out of the dorm. It was already 5:00 pm. He finds the restaurant in the map and studied it for a while and then he sped up and drove like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter