Chapter 31 [ Now or Never]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Days passed so quick and in the blink of an eye, it was 4 years already. They were still busy with their celebrity life and stuff. But not even one day that L forgot about her. No matter how tried to talk through L, he couldn’t face Noel.

Yet.

But maybe one day, he will but he is sure that day is not going to be soon. Fate always seem to surprise people. One day, they got a programme to interview some famous people. They were assigned to interview Noel, who is now a very famous designer of a clothing chain called, “Serene”.

“Myungsoo, tell me it is Noel, rite? The Noel noel?” Sungyeol asked as he couldn’t believe that they are going to interview her.

“Yeah.. I guess so,” L said as he was trying his best to consume that surprise that destiny prepared for him.

“Myungsoo-ah, are you ok?” Woohyun asked as L gone pale as soon as he looked at the programme paper.

“I don’t know,” L sighed.

“You know, if you are not ok yet. We could always reject this programme,” Sunggyu said voice concerned.

“no,” L suddenly shouted making everyone flinched.

“No, I mean we will do it. I think it’s time for me to man up,” L spoke immediately.

“Ok. No matter what, we will be here for you, so..” Woohyun said as he patted L’s back passionately.

Finally, it was the day. L was nervous as hell. He wasn’t even that nervous when they first debuted. He was afraid of how Noel will treat him? Is she still the same cold girl? But he knows too well that he shouldn’t mix his work and her personal life, it would be unprofessional for him. So he told himself that he will be in his best behavior.

But when he saw her sitting elegantly on the sofa just opposite of him talking with the PD, he suddenly had the urge to run and hug her. But his feet was rooted to the ground and he was thankful for that. Then the PD suddenly called them and introduce her to them.

“Well, Miss. This is Infinite, I am sure you have heard of them by any mean,” PD said.

Noel nodded and said, “Well, I am Noel Winter-Forest. Please take care of me during the interview.

Well, everyone was taken aback by her coldness, but as they have been in the society for too long, they knew that Noel don’t want to recognize them and they do play along her game.

“I am Sunggyu, the leader,” Sunggyu said as he extended his hand. She shook hands with members as they introduced and lastly it was L. The atmosphere was tensed and L could feel all s stare on his b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter