Chapter 16 [ Mr. Jealous]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part 1

Noel woke up from the groaning voice of her stomach. She looked at the clock and it was already 9:00am, the next morning.

“What?” Noel yelled.

How could she sleep the whole day? She never slept more than 6 hours. She was astonished. Her fever was completely fine now. She then remembered that she hasn’t eaten anything. She headed to the kitchen and cooked herself a meal. Then she went back to her room and went through her tablet for any fashion news. She saw the article about Myungsoo and Su Won. Her heart hurt a little. Suddenly she felt like crying. Her eyes tear up.

“Why are you crying Noel?” she asked herself.

“You have expected it, isn’t it? Just two years, after that you are free, so you shouldn’t build up any feeling!” Noel reminded herself.

She went to the guest room and checked her painting. It was still there, untouched. She removed the cover and touched the surface of it slowly. She stared at it for a long time. She couldn’t take her eyes away from it.

At INFINITE’s dorm, the members were preparing for their schedule. Today was tough. The whole day work!!

Not knowing how long she had been staring, Noel suddenly looked at her watch. It’s already lunch time, she immediately covered up the painting and headed to the kitchen to cook the lunch. After eating and washing all the stuff. She lied on the sofa and watch some entertainment programme. Although she was watching it, her mind was somewhere. She was thinking about Myungsoo. Then she had a feeling to sketch clothes designs for Myungsoo. She walked towards their room, took out her sketchpad and started to design. Time passed so quickly. Her phones vibrated!! She saw a new message from Kevin.

Noel!

Just come out your house. I am in front of it now. Remember, the clubbing thing?

Kevin

“OMG” Noel exclaimed. She completely forgot about it. She just wore some random clothes and went out. She saw Kevin standing in front of the gate.

“Yo! Happy New Year! Lady!!” Kevin greeted.

“Yeah, you too!” Noel greeted back.

“As expected from you, jeans and shirt!!” Kevin complained and dragged her to his car. He drove to Mina’s house.

“Why are we going to Mina’s? Noel asked confused.

Kevin just smiled and dragged her inside the house.

“Yo! Birthday girl! How are you doing?” Mina  greeted evilly.

“Aish! I completely forgot about that,” Noel said.

“As expected,” Kevin and Mina said almost in unison.

“For the birthday girl, there must be a present right?” Mina said.

“What? You prepare present for me! Thanks a lot!” Noel hugged Mina.

“Noel, are you still ok? Actually it us, not me,” Mina said pointing Kevin and her.

“Wow! What’s that?” Noel asked curiously.

“Da da!” Mina shouted taking out a party dress. It is a black colour dress, long up to mid thigh only. 

“Hm.. It was designed and sown by us! It’s hand-made!” Kevin explained.

“OMG! This is amazing!” Noel said in French.

“It has to be, isn’t it Mina?” Kevin asked. Mina nodded and dragged Noel to her room for changing the dress.

When Noel came out after changing, the two people jaws dropped.

“It’s stunning!!” Mina commented.

“Beautiful!” Kevin added.

As it’s a black dress, it showed every curve of Noel’s body perfectly and made her milky white skin whiter.

“Here! The heels,” Mina handed her a pair of 4 inches high heels.

 “Mina, you got to be kidding, how could I wear  4 inches high heels?” Noel said and gave back the heels.

“Yah, so what will you wear?” Mina pouted.

“As my height is not that short, I think I am okay with flat heels, right?” Noel replied and wore black, transparent, leather, flat shoes. She then wore an overcoat, which matched the dress perfectly.

“Aish!” Mina sighed.

“Ladies, let’s go!!” Kevin shouted from the door. Kevin drove for them.

Meanwhile, INFINITE begged their manager to let them go outside as it was New Year. They tried everything to get the permission. At last, the manager was so annoyed and let them go. They headed to the ESSENCE, which Noel and the others went.

Part 2

When Noel and her friends came inside the club, INFINITE was already there, enjoying their freedom and flirting with girls. But when Noel came in, she caught almost every men attention in the club.

“She is damn y!” said a guy his lower lip.

Then Sungjong exclaimed, “That’s noona!!”

“Which noona?” everyone asked.

“Of course, Noel noona,” Sungjong said pointing at Noel.

“What?” their eyes widened. “How can Noel come to this club?” they thought.

“Wow, as expect from Noel, she is beautiful!” Sunggyu said.

“No, hyung, you are wrong. She is too way beautiful and y!” Hoya said.

“I agree about that!!” everyone said except Myu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter