Chapter 14 [ Jealous]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part 1

The next morning, Noel woke up early and took a bath, then cooked the breakfast. She woke Myungsoo up.

“L! WAKE UP!!!!!” she said at his ear.

“Aish!!! Stop the shouting!” Myungsoo yelled.

“I am not actually shouting, anyway wake up!! It’s 8 in the morning. You have work!!” Noel said and left the room.

Myungsoo got up from the bed and then took bath. He changed his costume for today’s work and head to the kitchen. He saw Noel already eating, he sat down and had his breakfast and left.

Noel later went to her work, which was at INFINITE’s company. When she arrived there, she saw Jimmy drinking coffee.

“Yo! How’s your holidays, Noel?” Jimmy asked.

“Fine actually. So how was yours?” Noel asked.

“Terrible!!!!” Jimmy said.

“Oh! Sorry for that,” Noel said.

“Just kidding! Do I look like the type of person that will ruin my only holiday?” Jimmy teased.

“No, let’s go!” Noel said and headed to their room.

The whole day, there wasn’t any sign of INFINITE as they were too busy with their performances. Meanwhile Noel and Jimmy were quite busy too. They had to discuss a lot for INFINITE’s fashion stuff. Noel’s mind was on the scholarship programme, what if she was chosen? Will she able to go back to Paris? And how about her marriage with Myungsoo? They were too many questions she couldn’t find the answer. She really wants that scholarship but she was hesitating whether to apply it or not. After work, she went straight back to the home, as she wasn’t feeling too good. Myungsoo didn’t showed up until midnight. She tiptoed down the stairs and saw drunken Myungsoo and Su Won. She immediately went back to their room and locked the room. If Su Won sent Myungsoo to their bedroom, she would she her stuff. And she would know their marriage. She didn’t want that to happen for the sake of both Myungsoo and her. Meanwhile, Su Won tried to open which she thought it would be Myungsoo’s room but she found it locked. So she helped Myungsoo went down the stairs and let Myungsoo slept on the couch and then she left. Noel heart was sort of cracking a bit. Myungsoo never wanted the press to spot him with her but with Su Won, he seems not to care about it. Noel slowly went back to her sleep.

 Part 2

The next day, Noel woke up feeling pain in her entire body. She touched her forehead, and it was terribly hot. She just go up slowly to the bathroom and brushed teeth and washed her face. She wore some warm clothes and headed to the kitchen. She saw Myungsoo sleeping on the couch. She ate a loaf of bread, drank a glass of milk and some medicine and left for the work. She walked very slowly to the bus stop. When she arrived the company, her head was spinning around. She rested her head on her table and rested a bit. Then Jimmy came in.

“Good morning, Noel! What happen? Are you not feeling well?” Jimmy asked touching Noel’s forehead.

“Wow, you are sick, Noel! You should go home, wait, why don’t you even come to the company?” Jimmy bombarded a lot of questions to Noel.

“I’ll be fine if I just take some rest. There are loads of work to do, right?” Noel said and stood up.

Jimmy raised both of his hands in the air meaning he surrendered. Noel and Jimmy worked on the designs for the next coming show. They had to work until very late though Noel was sick. It was already 10 p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter