Chapter 8 [ Jealousy]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part 1

The next morning, Noel was surprised to see herself in the bed and beside Myungsoo was there too. She then took a bath, changes clothes, took the books and stuff for university and headed for the kitchen. She put her school stuff on the sofa in the living room. She then toasted bread and made banana juice as she saw bananas in the fridge. She made two glasses and left one glass in the fridge for Myungsoo and left the note for him. She then went to the bus stop near their house and headed for the university. She attended the lectures normally. She also started to work as designer for INFINITE. Myungsoo and Noel would saw each other sometimes. They pretend not to know each other for the sake of their marriage to be longer. There wasn’t any problem with Myungsoo and her as they two were completely cool type. For the whole week, Noel would cook their breakfast and for dinner, sometime Myungsoo cooked and for sometime Noel. If Myungsoo came home early, he would help Noel cooking dinner. Noel would always sleep on sofa almost every day and Myungsoo would always carried her to their bed. It became their normal routine. Myungsoo went to his work as always.

One day when Noel went to the university, she saw Kevin in front of the main gate in the university. He was leaning against the door and seemed to be waiting for someone.

“Hey, good morning! Kevin! Waiting for so meone?” Noel greeted him.

“Ouch! Noel! Who would I have been waiting for? Let’s go!” Kevin said dragging her to her class.

“Noel! Actually my mum will come back today! I have to go and pick up her from airport,” Kevin said.

“Oh! Aunty will come?” Noel said in disbelief.

“She said she wanted to see you,” Kevin said waiting for Noel’s reply. While in France, Noel didn’t want to stay at her house because of her relationship with her dad so she actually spent almost all of her times in Kevin house. His mum was just like a mother to her. She was very kind and whenever Noel came, she would cook what Noel likes. She would also bake Noel’s favorite desserts. Noel learnt all of her cooking methods from her. Kevin’s mum cooking was not only delicious but also healthy. But in here, it was not easy to find those stuff.

“Of course! I must meet Aunty! When will she arrive?” Noel said nodding her head.

“That’ s my best friend! She will arrive before dinner time. Let’s go and pick her up together and have dinner, OK?” Kevin said in joy.

“Sure! Bye! See you at evening then!” Noel said and went inside the classroom.

“I will confirm the time and pick you up!” Kevin said from outside of the class.

Noel just nodded. Holy crap! Kevin didn’t know she changed her house. She then thought I will send him my new address through message.

Then the professor came inside and they started to draw, sew and discuss about the design. There were altogether 3 classes for today. It ended around 2:00pm.  Noel went to INFINITE’s main designer’s department and worked there. They would work for hours and completely ignored the outside world. They were in their own wonderland. Then Noel’s phone vibrated.  She saw one new message from Kevin.

“Where I have to pick you up?” he asked.

She replied the company address.

“OK, I will arrive there within 15 minutes,” Kevin replie.

“I will wait in front of the main door!” Noel sent it to Kevin.

“OK! C u!” Kevin replied.

Then she cleared all her stuff and told Jimmy that she would be leaving. Jimmy just nodded and continued his work.

Meanwhile, INFINITE just arrived their company from the interviews and stuff. They stopped the car in front of the car and saw Noel standing there.

“Ah! Noona is there!” Sungjong exclaimed.

“I think she had done with her work!” Sunggyu said and looked at Noel.

Myungsoo just stared at her.

Then a car just launched in front of her and a guy walked out of the car and greeted Noel and opened the door for her. She just went inside and the car left.

They all looked at Myungsoo with worry eyes.

“Dude, you better be careful! Treasure her while you can, or else you will regret for your entire life,” Dongwoo said patting Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Myungsoo was a bit jealous. He had to admit that. Who wouldn’t? Seeing his own wife went out with a guy. He hands fisted into the ball.

“I think I have seen that guy somewhere,” Sungyeol said.

“Yeah! Me too!” Sungjong said.

“Kevin, I guess!” Woohyun said.

“Yeah! It’s that guy who came to Noel’s apartment!” Hoya said and everyone nodded. Of course, Myungsoo was just gazing outside. Then his phone rang!

~Phone conversation~

Su Won: Hey! Myungsoo! I have saw a new European restaurant near xxxxxxxxxx. Let’s have dinner there, OK?

Myungsoo: Ok! I will be there after half and an hour.

Su Won: Then see you!

Myungsoo hanged up the phone and said, “I got to go! See you tomorrow! Mates!” Everyone made a sign WE-JUST-DON’T-UNDERSTAND-YOU-GUYS! Myungsoo headed for his car and drove out. His mind was full of the scene he saw earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter