CHapter 21 Good-Bye Without Knowing

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Noel walked back home like a soulless person. How she had to handle such a problem? Not long time ago. L was kissing her and they became lovey-dovey. But now, his whatever girl came to her and said that she was pregnant. She wandered around the city, not knowing where to go. Soon the sun set, she sat on the bench in the park and looked at the sunset. It was somehow making her sadder. She was so used to being alone not until he existed in her life. She would never open her heart because she was afraid of the pain. The pain of being left, lost and she wouldn’t want a second time.  She wouldn’t cry because the pain was so sharp that the tears couldn’t flow. She sat there for more countless hours. Then suddenly, someone covered her eyes with hand. Who was that?

L suddenly bit her ears and said, “ Can you guess now?”

L, she screamed inside her. The person who she didn’t want to see now. But he appeared in front of her.

“It’s no fun. I even didn’t go to the celebration to walk with u,” he said sitting beside Noel, still not realizing her miserable face.

Noel said nothing so L turned to look her. He saw very sad eyes. He had never seen those kind of eyes in his entire life.

“What happened?” L said with the most gentle sound he could ever talk.

Then a stream of tears fall off Noel’s eyes. L was shocked. He didn’t even know what to do. Her tears made his heart hurt very much. He didn’t know why he was feeling that way. As if it could kill him, if another dropped.

He pulled her into a warm hug. Beside this, he didn’t know what to do. Noel was as still as stone.

Noel thought that it was too warm but this place wasn’t hers. It was someone else. Why he could act this way with her? Is it responsibility? He had a girlfriend, rite? Why he acted he care for her? But this hug was so comforting that she couldn’t resist. She cried.

“It’s gonna be okay, baby.. calm down,” L said.

No, it’s not going to be, Noel thought. They said there for endless hours again.

With that, Noel fell asleep in L’s arms. L phoned that manager to pick them up and sent them to their house.

L put Noel carefully in the bed and was about to go to bathroom, washed himself up. But suddenly, a cold hand stopped him. It was Noel. Her eyes were red from crying.

“Please made love with me tonight,” she said in a small voice.

L sat beside her stunned. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter