Chapter 4 [ Myungsoo’s secret crush in High School]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

The next day, Noel met Kevin and went to the library to do their project. They finished it within a day. Kevin left because of something. Then Myungsoo texted her asking where to pick her up. She told her current place. And after 30 minutes, a black Fair Ladyz launched in front of Noel. The car door opened. Noel went inside the car,

“My mum hasn’t arrived home yet. She will be late a little. So eat somewhere, I haven’t eaten dinner yet,” Myungsoo said.

Noel nodded.

Myungsoo drove to the nearest restaurant. They went inside the restaurant and seated in the hidden corner. Then they met Myungsoo’s friend.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo. How is everything?” a girl said to Myungsoo and hugged him.

“Yo! Su won!” he hugged back completely forgot that Noel was there.

“Hey! Who is there? Your girlfriend?” Su won asked.

“No! NO!” Myungsoo answered it quickly.

“Hi! I am Lee Su Won! Nice to meet you,” Su won said and shook hands with Noel.

“I am Noel Lim. I worked as Kim Myungsoo’s designer as a part-time job,” Noel explained.

“I see! But why are you two eating here! Don’t lie to me; it’s a date, right?” Su Won said.

“No, he lost our bet. So he has to treat me a dinner,” Noel explained to Su Won.

“I see. So you wouldn’t mind if I join, right?” Su Won asked Noel.

“Of course, not!” Noel replied.

Then the two of them chatted animatedly. They seemed to forget about Noel’s presence until her phone rang.

“Sorry,” she said and went out to answer her phone.

“Hi! Noel! I am Myungsoo mum. I just want to tell you I have arrived home. So will you two come over now?”

“Yes, Mrs. Kim, I will come now,” Noel replied politely.

“How about Myungsoo?”

“Aww. He’s really busy now. He said he will come later,” Noel answered.

“I see. Then see you,” his mum hanged up the phone.

Noel texted to Myungsoo. She hired the taxi and went to Kim’s Residence.

Your mum asked us to come. I will be going there now. I have told her that you are very busy and you will be late.

P.S I have paid for my meals.

Noel

Then Myungsoo’s phone vibrated. He read the message and replied, “Thanks!” He continued to chat with Su Won. He hadn’t met Su Won for almost three years. She was his high school’s crush but her family suddenly moved to another city.

Part 2

Noel reached to the Kim’s place after 30 minutes. She pressed the bell and the door opened.

She went inside the house. There was a short pathway and at the end of it was a stair. She walked up the stairs and saw a huge mansion.

The door opened and the maid said, “Mrs. Kim is already waiting for you in the living room.”

Noel just nodded and went inside the house. Inner decoration was a very grand style one. She then saw Mrs. Kim sitting on the couch.

“Good Evening! Mrs. Kim,” she greeted politely bowing.

“Oh! Noel! Come and sit here,” Mrs. Kim said and gestured her to sit on one the couches.

“What will you drink, miss?” the maid asked.

“Just water please!” Noel replied.

“Aunty, please serves some fruit too,” Mrs. Kim said.

“It’s ok!” Noel replied.

“I am so sorry! Noel! For the whole week, I wasn’t free. That’s why, I haven’t even meet you nicely yet,” Mrs. Kim said.

“I understand. Mrs. Kim,” Noel replied.

“I heard Myungsoo saying that you agreed not to announce the marriage publicly,” Mrs. Kim said.

Noel just nodded.

“Are you sure, my dear? As a woman, I knew how wedding ceremony means to us,” Mrs. Kim said.

“I really am fine with it,” Noel said.

“Have you two plan for the wedding yet?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Then the maid served two plates of fruit.

“Roughly,” Noel said.

“So how do you want to do it?” Mrs. Kim said.

“Emm… We’ll celebrate it on 10th Dec. We haven’t decided the place yet,” Noel replied.

“Just do it in the house. Who do you want to invite?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“No one apparently. Kim Myungsoo said that he will invite his group members only,” Noel said.

“I see. Then it’ll be only 10 people then,” Mrs. Kim said.

Noel nodded.

“We’ll just eat dinner only. So I don’t think we’ll need to prepare anything,” Noel said.

“I am so sorry, my dear,” Mrs. Kim apologized.

“It’s ok. Mrs. Kim. If the marriage news spread over, I think I will have flying flour and eggs everyday in my school” Noel joked.

Mrs. Kim laughed while thinking Myungsoo –ah you are so lucky to have this kind of wife and if you don’t treat her well, you might regret about it. “So how is the university?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“It’s cool!” Noel replied.

“What will you do if you finished your study?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I think I will attend up to Master degree. And I will start my business then only,” Noel replied.

“Omo, I nearly forget about this. This is just the pocket money I gave to you and this is for your wedding fees and some stuff concerning about wedding,” Mrs. Kim said and handed Noel 2 credit cards.

“Thanks!”Noel said accepting the cards.

“I have already looked a house for you two. This is the key. Although I have bought some furniture and stuff there, you and Myungsoo can change it if you want,” Mrs. Kim said and handed Noel a key.

Then Myungsoo came back with a smile plastered on his face.           

“Hi! Mum!” he greeted and sat beside Noel.

“Aunty! Please give me a glass of cold water,” Myungsoo said.

“Yes, young master!” the maid said and brought him a glass of cold water.

“So what have you I miss? Mum!” he asked.

“Here! This is the key for the new house!” his mum handed him another set of key.

“Where it is, mum?” he asked.

“It’s in xxxxxxxxxx,” his mum said.

“Ah! Mum, I think I should send her back now! It’s very late!” he said.

“Omo, sorry my dear.  I completely forget about the time. You two may leave,” she said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter