Chapter7 [ Wedding ]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

Finally the wedding day came.

Myungsoo wore a ivory white tuxedo and a deep shade violet tie. He was interested how Noel will dress up. Meanwhile inside their room, she was applying a thin layer of makeup and she decided not to wear her nerd glasses.  She then wore the gown they made. It is just a simple dress. The gown was ivory white colour with violet colour cloth tied in the waist area. The waist area is made to be very small and wrapped with shaded violet cloth, and the lower part of the dress is expanded down. The circle shape colon is a little revealing. The dress reaches up to her feet. The lower part of the dress is shaded a little with pale violet color. She then put up her veil, which covered just front side of her face and shaded with violet at the end of the veil. Her hair is knotted. She just looked one time in the mirror.

Then Sungjong came in and said, “Noona, be ready! You are so beautiful!!!”

Noel just nodded. She was nervous. Then Sungjong dragged her out of the room and headed for the garden. The garden was already decorated with flowers. It was like a fairy garden, will scent like a magical place if you are with the one you love. Hoya was already waiting on the path. Sungjong went near the piano to be ready. Then Sunggyu announced the arrival of the groom after that the bride. Sungjong played the wedding march. Hoya hold Noel’s hand and walked toward the groom. As soon as Noel stepped on the stage, everyone stunned. They never know that she would be that beautiful especially Myungsoo. Hoya whispered to Noel, “Don’t be nervous! Smile! Noel! Fighting!”

Noel nodded in acknowledged. And they went forward step by step until they reached the groom, who was stunned by the beauty of his bride. Then Hoya gave Noel’s hands to Myungsoo. Myungsoo took Noel’s hand and they two stand in front of the Father.

 “Kim Myungsoo, will you accept Noel Winter-Forest as your wife?” the Father asked Myungsoo.

“Yes, I do!” Myungsoo replied.

“Noel Winter-Forest, will you accept Kim Myungsoo as your husband?” the Father asked.

“Yes!” Noel answered emotionless.

Then Myungsoo uncovered Noel’s veil and Sungjong came up with the two rings.

Myungsoo placed one of the rings on Noel’s left middle finger and so do Noel.

Noel’s pov.

I was surprised to see the rings. They were from the jewel shop. I somehow like them. But I didn’t think Myungsoo would buy those rings.

End of Noel’s pov.

“Now you two have become husband and wife officially!” the Father announced.

Everyone clapped and INFINITE members shouted, “KISS! KISS! KISS!”

Myungsoo slowly walked toward Noel and kiss her softly.

Myungsoo’s pov.

I walked slowly towards her and kiss her lips. Her lips are way too soft. She didn’t kiss back. What am I thinking? Am I disappoint that she didn’t reply my kiss? No, of course not. Yeah! I am just surprise that she didn’t kiss me back because every girl will reply mine.  Girls are dying to kiss me, the hot Myungsoo, right? Then I pulled back.

End of Myungsoo’s pov.

Myungsoo and Noel came down from the stage and bowed to Myungsoo parents once. Then everyone started to enjoy the meals.

“Myungsoo, are you going to do IT with her tonight?” Sungyeol asked.

“What! Hell, no!” Myungsoo exclaimed loudly getting attention from everyone.

“Actually, she is too way beautiful, isn’t she?” Woohyun said.

“Yeah! I was surprised at her changes too,” Dongwoo agreed.

“You  were shocked too, right?” Sungyeol said.

Actually Myungsoo did surprised how beautiful she was. But he was sure that if she married with the person, she loves, she will be more beautiful. The person who she loves will be very lucky!

“Where will you go for honeymoon, hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“I think we can’t. I can’t let the press spotted me with her,” Myungsoo said.

“WHAT? NO HONEYMOON?” everyone shouted eyes widened.

“Myungsoo, you really are a bastard,” Hoya said.

“What? I am not doing anything wrong,” Myungsoo said and continue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter