Chapter 28 [ Truth ]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was just one week before the wedding.. But L hadn’t seen Su Won yet…  Then one night, when they arrived back their dorm from the last scheduled. He received the phone call that Su Won was in the hospital. Infinite immediately went to the hospital and found unconscious Su Won.. It was a car accident. She didn’t injured very much but unconscious because of terror.

The doctor was explaining to them about her injuries and when she could be discharged but Sungjong asked about the baby suddenly. He hoped that the doctor would tell L that there wasn’t any baby in Su Won’s womb.

“Doctor, can I ask sth?” Sungjong said.

“Of course!” the doctor smiled warmly.

“How about the baby inside her?” Sungjong asked looking amused. All the members turned to him when they heard the question. Sungjong smirked at them, of course, carefully not to let L notice. Everyone except L brightened up. They could finally a solution. It was very sad to look at the soulless L.

The doctor looked confused and said, “I think there is sth wrong. She is not pregnant by anymean!”

Dongwoo grinned widely while Hoya smacked his head. L was dumbfounded.  He couldn’t speak for quite a few minutes while Sungjong continued his acting.

“Are u sure, doctor?”

“Of course… She is not pregnant!!”

“But..” L finally spoke.

“The doctor said that she is not pregnant,” everyone shouted at him with eyes saying “u r being lied”. Everyone punched their fist into the air just like celebrating some sort of victory. The doctor left, quite confusing with this group of people with disguise..

L was slowly catching the information. Did Su Won lie to him? Why would she do that?

“Hyung, u dun have to marry her now?” Sungjong said smiling till his lips met his ears.

“Yeah, Myungsoo, cancel the wedding,” Dongwoo said with a victorious way.

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hoya just smiled at him.

L smiled brightly now. The smile that left him for a few weeks. He looked more like human now.

“By anymean, u all know this rite?” L asked, suspecting his colleagues.

“Yeah, sort of!” Sungyeol said.

“Then why didn’t u all tell me?” L asked fuming.

“Well, we sort of, uum…,” Hoya stuttered.

“don’t have proof,” Sunggyu continued Hoya’s unfinished sentence.

“Yeah, that’s rite.. ha ha,” Woohyun laughed awkwardly.

“Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter