Chapter 27 Old Memories flickered on.....

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As days continued, L turned into a zombie-like creature. He couldn’t sleep, he was afraid of nightmares he gonna have. He never thought he would be attached to Noel that much.. Well, they didn’t spend much time together.. They didn’t love each other at first.. They didn’t even understand each other yet.. They didn’t know each other’s likes and dislikes… Too many reason for him not to love her that crazily but he is now and he couldn’t stop it..

Unexpectedly, the little memories they made were so vivid in his mind. If ever have a chance, he wanted to date Noel seriously. They would do everything the couples do, watch movies together, walk hand in hand in the park, go to the beach, and many things. 

The saddest thing was that he couldn’t even bid his farewell properly. Why had she just left like this? She could have told him directly to end their marriage. Why did she run away? So many answerless questions in his mind enough to drive him crazy.

Did she miss him too? He wanted to know how Noel is doing these days? Did she know that he is going to marry Su Won? All of his mind and brain are occupied by Noel..

Infinite members were heartbroken to see him like this. They tried to contact Noel but it didn’t work. They tried their best to make L smile but his expressions became so dark like his favourite colour Black.  

Actually, Noel i]mmediately returned to Paris because he father fainted. She didn’t have a choice but to leave immediately. At first, she was planning to stay in her apartment and then carried out their divorce. But having no choice, she let her lawyer did the process.

Her father fainted because of overwork and nothing to worry about. But she didn’t want to come back to Korea. It hurt so much to see L marrying another girl. She wouldn’t be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter