Chapter 13 [Daily Routine]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

They next morning, Mr. Henry phoned them to come back immediately as they had some work popped out. They packed their things in a hurry and rushed to the airport. As soon as they arrived back their city, the company car immediately picked them up and drove to their company. Noel waited in the car. It already lunch time, they hadn’t showed up yet. So Noel decided to have her lunch in nearby restaurant. While having her meal, Noel met her old teacher in Paris who she learnt Korean language and design sketching from and they talked.

“Good Afternoon, teacher! I miss you so much, why are you here?” Noel asked hugging her teacher.

“OMG! Noel!” the teacher hugged back.

“Why don’t we sit?” Noel said and both of them sat down.

“Well, I came here for work. The Arts University in Paris wants to give scholarships to Korean students. There will be an interview stuff and I will be one of the judge,” she said.

“Oh, really?” Noel said with bright eyes.

“Here is the form and information, if you are interested why don’t you answer the interview? Send it to my mail,” her teacher said handing her a file of papers.

“It’s a great university, no everyone can enter, right?” Noel asked.

“Of course, but I believed my beloved student,” her teacher said pointing at Noel.

Noel scanned the form. She was interested in it. It was her dream to enter that university, before she came to Korea.

“So, why are you at Seoul?” her teacher asked.

“Well, I.. you know, don’t want to live with them, my dad, he still,” Noel couldn’t continue anymore. His death believed that his wife death was partially because of Noel. That day, Noel told her mum that she wanted to go to the country side house. The whole family went there but unfortunately there was accident. If she didn’t said she wanted to go there, her mum wouldn’t die, of course. She couldn’t face her dad anymore, she knew that her dad is right.

“Noel, it’s not your mistake. Your mum left because her time was up,” her teacher said.

Noel nodded and drank her tea without tasting it.

“I am sure, your dad loves you, you just have to understand it,” her teacher said holding Noel’s hands.

“Oh, I nearly forget. Kevin is here too,” Noel said.

“Aww, I see. So how was you two?” her teacher asked.

“No teacher, just friends,” Noel replied.

“A boy that followed a girl leaving his hometown, am I to believe that you two are nothing?” her teacher teased.

“Really, just friends. I will tell him about the scholar thing, I am sure he will be interested in that too,” Noel said.

“Which university are you attending now?” her teacher asked.

“Northern Woods,” Noel replied.

“Wow, wait! I will have to teach there for 2 months, before the interview. Interview date is 14th  March,” her teacher said.

“Really, I think I am very lucky,” Noel said.

Then her phone rang. She looked at the phone and the caller was Myungsoo.

“Excuse me, teacher,” she apologized and answered the phone.

~Phone Conversation~

Myungsoo: Where are you?

Noel: In xxxx restaurant.

Myungsoo: I will pick you around 2.

Noel: Hmm..

Myungsoo: Bye!!

~Conversation ended~

“Boyfriend?” her teacher asked.

“No, just colleagues,” Noel replied. And she looks at the watch, it is already 1.

“How are you doing?” her teacher questioned.

“Fine!” Noel replied.

“Don’t you feel lonely? Why don’t you fall in love?” her teacher said.

Noel choked on her meal.

“No, teacher! I know how sad it will be, when you lose someone. There’s no eternal love. I don’t want to risk my heart,” Noel replied with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

“You know, love can sometime cure those pains you posses now,” her teacher suggested.

“So what are your plans? I mean for career,” her teacher asked.

“I want to have master degree, then I will start my own,” Noel replied.

“I am hoping to start a fashion shop in Seoul, will you join?” her teacher asked.

“but…” Noel said.

“Of course, after your master degree. Just help me with the shop in Paris, I will pay you well,” her teacher teased.

“Thanks! I will consider it,” Noel joked.

“Hah! Just kidding! So who pay your university fees and stuff?” her teacher asked.

“I got full scholarship actually and I sold some of my designs from internet,” Noel replied.

“Is that sufficient?” her teacher asked.

“Of course, there is even surplus,” Noel replied.

“I see. Actually, your dad phoned me about you, he said that he wanted to meet you, but you didn’t answer any of his calls,” her teacher said slowly.

“I….” Noel paused and didn’t know what to tell.

“I know, you want some space but I think you should phone him often, no matter what you are his daughter, right?” her teacher reasoned.

Noel nodded and gazed outside. She saw Myungsoo with disguise coming inside the shop in her direction.

He stops at Noel’s table and looked at the Noel’s teacher.

“Oh! Teacher, Kim Myungsoo from INFINITE, I worked as assistant designer for them,” Noel introduced Myungsoo to her teacher.

“Good Afternoon! I am Kim Myungsoo!” he greeted and vowed once.

“Good afternoon! I am Noel’s teacher, Mrs. Shin Chua Eon, “her teacher said and shook hands with Myungsoo.

Then Myungsoo went to the food counter to buy food.

“Your boyfriend?” her teacher asked Noel.

“No, of course not!” Noel countered.

“Really? The way he looks at you, is something special, I mean for colleagues,” her teacher said looking at Myungsoo’s back.

“I will introduce him to you, if he is my boyfriend, isn’t it?” Noel said.

“Aigoo! I will be leaving now! OMG! I have gotten an appointment. I have paid for my coffee. So see you at University, and don’t forget what I said, bye!” her teacher said and left the shop.

“Bye! Teacher!” Noel said and looked at the file that her teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter