Chapter 3 [ INFINITE]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Mr. Henry picked them up for their practice in their studio. They practiced almost the whole day and they went to pick Noel up.

Then they arrived the dorm, they all took bath while, Noel waited them in the living room reading novel from her tablet.

They all came out one after another.

“Noona, have you eaten anything?” Sungjong asked.

“No,” Noel answered.

“So let’s go out and eat!” Sungyeol shouted.

“Fine! Fine! Please don’t forget to put your lovely disguises,” Sunggyu reminded them.

~During the ride~

“Hi! Noona. I am Sungjong!” Sungjong introduced himself so do the rest.

“Hoya” “I am Dongwoo!” “Woohyun!” “Sungyeol” “I am Sunggyu!”

“Hello! I am Noel Lim,” she introduced herself.

During the whole ride, INFINITE kept asking questions to Noel.

“Noona, when’s your birthday?” Sungjong asked.

“December 31st,” she replied.

“Wow, it’s the last day of the year!” Hoya said.

“Do you have any plans about the wedding?” Sunggyu asked.

“Yeah! Tell us!” everyone said except for Myungsoo who was gazing outside.

She glanced at Myungsoo and said, “I don’t have any yet!”

“Aww!” they all said.

“When will you free?” Woohyun asked.

“I am usually free around this time in weekdays. I’ve got my whole day free in Sunday,” she replied.

“Myungsoo, why don’t you accompany her to go to the wedding dress shop?” Sunggyu said.

“Aish! I don’t want to go to that kind of shop. Isn’t she a designer she could make herself a wedding dress, couldn’t she?” Myungsoo replied.

“Sure!” Noel replied.

“Noona, we will help you! We will come to you at Sunday only if we are free,” Sungjong said.

“It’s OK! I am fine!” she said.

Then the car arrived the restaurant. Everyone went down quickly from the car, as they were hungry to death and leaving Myungsoo and Noel alone in the car.

“About the wedding place, let’s do it at my house,” Myungsoo whispered at Noel’s ear. A shiver runs down her body.  He could talk nicely and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter