Chapter 12 [ Christmas]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

Around 12, they all woke up and went outside to eat lunch. They spent their times shopping for memorial presents and wandered around the city. When they stopped at one café to rest, they met Su Won.

“Hi!! Everyone! Omo! Isn’t it Noel?” Su Won exclaimed.

“Hi! Good evening! Lee Su Won shii!” Noel greeted standing up.

“Su Won noona, how do you know it is us?” Sungjong said looking at the mirror. They all were wearing disguise like wrapping big scarf and hoodies.

“How can I not know you all?” Su Won said.

“By the way, how long are you gonna stay here?” Su Won asked INIFINTE.

“We haven’t decided yet,” Sunggyu replied.

“Hmm…. Can I borrow your Myungsoo for today?” Su Won asked.

They all looked at Noel who was emotionless though in her mind, she didn’t want Myungsoo to go. She just mouthed I am OK! to everyone.

“Yeah! If Myungsoo wants to go,” Sunggyu said looking at Myungsoo who was confused whether to stay here with the rest or to go out with Su Won.

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo!” Su Won shouted.

“What?” Myungsoo said.

“Are you coming or not? Yah! Come on,” Su Won said and pulled him out.

“Bye!!! Everyone!!!” Su Won said and dragged Myungsoo out of the shop.

“Noona! Aren’t you jealous?” Sungjong asked.

“Hmm..emm.. Why?” Noel asked sipping her juice.

“Really?” Woohyun said observing Noel’s behavior, which didn’t even changed at all.

“That bastard, he left  with another girl, in front of his wife,” Sungyeol said.

“Why didn’t you lie, Sunggyu hyung?” everyone said and stared at Sunggyu except for Noel who was gazing.

“Why? It’s not my fault, is it, Noel?” Sunggyu said looking at Noel making puppy dog eyes.

“No, of course not. It’s his decision, isn’t it?” Noel helped Sunggyu.

“You see, Noel is a very understandable person, not like ….” Sunggyu said.

“Why don’t we go to the Town Square? I heard there will be Christmas festival,” Noel said changing the topic.

“Yeah! Let’s go!” Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu paid for the bills and they headed to the Town Square. Meanwhile, Su Won and Myungsoo went to walk around the street hands in hands.

“Myungsoo-ah! Why is Noel with you?” Su Won asked.

“She is one of our fashion designers, so she came along with us, why?” Myungsoo said.

“Nothing! Yah! Do you still remember our high school years? I really miss that,” Su Won said.

“Hm….” Myungsoo kept silent. He was a coward such then, he couldn’t even confess to Su Won. But now he didn’t really wanted to confess and he thought his love for Su Won is fading away little by little.

“Where are we going?” Myungsoo asked.

“Let’s just sit here,” Su Won said pointing the bench.

Myungsoo nodded and sat there. He mind was full of Noel now. He thought how she could act that cool when he went out with Su Won just in front of her. Thinking about that his heart hurt a little.

“So Myungsoo, why didn’t you play with girls anymore? I mean this week. I haven’t heard any of your scandals nowadays,” Su Won asked.

Myungsoo thought, Yeah! He haven’t been to club and played with girls for a long time since he married to Noel.

“I promised my mum,” Myungsoo replied.

“So playboy Myungsoo is becoming a settled gentleman,” Su Won said.

“Not really!!” Myungsoo said looking at the stars.

Part 2

The funfair was near the water fountain located in the middle of the city. The big Christmas tree they saw was decorated beautifully. They are many choral singing groups performing in every street especially near the Big Christmas tree. Sungjong and Sungyeol sang along with them so do the rest .Noel took photos for them, she was enjoying the moment. They took photos individually so do with pairs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter