Note

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear my readers,

                        Hello to you first. Woah, I can't believe that I have finished my Gradually Fall in Love You. I can't believe myself that I took this long to finish this. I am sure you all noticed how terrible I was at first as I didn't even know the members well enough. Yes, I started writing this when I was just a few months of being an Inspirit and now, it is over two years that I am a fan.

                        I don't even know how thankul I am for the readers that stick with me and my crap story for this long. First I had only a few subbies, I was really feeling terrible for having jsut a digit subs but now I got lovely 70 + subs and I love you all. I have broken a lot of promises to my friend who told me to finish this. But being a lazy arse I am, I couldn't write fast enough to your expectation. My grammar , my plot was a crap no wonder I didn't gain much attention. Nevertheless, for me this story is gold. This is my first ever story that I finished so I am quite proud of this. I have a lot of unfinished stories lying untouched in the corner of my hard-disk.

                       I am sure you guys saw me as a tease. I can never write that's infinitely sure. But there are a few scenes I added as I couldn't control my fangirl feels.

I am rambling now, am I?

Lastly, thank u all my subscibers again.

Thanks Hyunaepark for commenting along the chapters and no need to mention, your lovely com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter