Chapter 9 [Trip to Snow City]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part 1                           

The next morning Myungsoo alarmed rang, so Noel woke up and closed it. She then woke Myungsoo up.

“Wake up! It’s already 8:00pm,” Noel said.

“Just 5 minutes more!” Myungsoo said with his sleepy voice.

“As you wish!” Noel said and headed for the bathroom. When she was wiping water from her face after washing it, Noel noticed Myungsoo staring at her. Myungsoo was leaning against the bathroom door. She just ignored and did her usual things. Noel closed the door when she bathed and changed her clothes. After that she came out of the bathroom, then Myungsoo went inside.

She then checked for the last time, not to leave out anything. After about 20 minutes, Myungsoo came out half- just a towel wrapped around his lower part. Noel continued to do her checking ignoring Myungsoo. He grabbed his clothes and went inside the bathroom to change. She then went downstairs.

Noel made breakfast and waited for Myungsoo. Then he came down and sat in the dining table and had their breakfast quietly. The company car launched in front of their house no sooner did they wash their plates. They carried their own suitcase and went to the car. The very two first seats in the car back room were taken by Sungjong Sunggyu, behind them were Hoya and Dongwoo, the third last row was occupied by Sungyeol and Woohyun. As the last row was the only free one, Noel and Myungsoo sat there. Then they went to the airport. They waited there about 1 hour. While waiting, Myungsoo slept, Hoya listened the song, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong chatted, Sunggyu and Woohyun just read some magazines and Noel just read some novels from her tablet.

Then they took the flight and arrived the Snow City around 10:30am. As soon as they arrived there, they noticed the weather difference. Snow City is much colder than their city. Noel was wearing only a sweater and jeans as the weather became cold, she put on an overcoat so do others.  They went to their hotel and rested. Sunggyu and Woohyun took a room, so do for Myungsoo , Dongwoo and Hoya and  Sungyeol and Sungjong, but Noel took one room.

When Myungsoo reached his room, Myungsoo threw himself on the bed. Noel just sat on the sofa and rested for awhile. Then she placed her stuff in the wardrobe. At 12:00pm. Dongwoo messaged to Noel telling Noel to come down and have lunch and asked her to wake Myungsoo up telling her their room password. Noel took her handbag, which contained camera, sketchpad and many stuff she put yesterday and went to the hotel restaurant. Although her handbag wasn’t very big, it had enough space for her stuff. Noel walked to Dongwoo them room and knocked but for a long time no reply. So she opened the door and went inside.  Noel directly walked beside the bed and woke Myungsoo up. As soon as Noel reached near the bed, Myungsoo grabbed her hand and said,

“Su Won-ah, please don’t left me!”

Noel tensed. She felt some kind of hurt and sad.  She just tried to ignore it and woke Myungsoo.

“Hey! L! Wake up! It’s lunch time now! They let us to come down and eat lunch in the hotel restaurant” Noel said shaking Myungsoo’s hands.

“Hmm… You go down first, I will come later,” Myungsoo said and continued to sleep.

When she arrived there, she saw other members already eating.

“Hi! Noona! This way!” Sungjong shouted waving hands.

Noel walked towards their table and sat there.

“We have bought lunch box for you two,” Sunggyu said handing a lunchbox.

“By the way, where’s Myungsoo?” Dongwoo asked eating his meal.

“Sleeping! He said he will come down,” Noel replied opening her lunch box.

Then they ate their meals quietly and drank some tea.

“What will you do after this, Noona?” Sungjong asked.

“I am planning to wander around the city, why?” Noel replied.

“Nothing! We will rest after this but we will go out to eat dinner around 7, so please come back before that,” Sungjong reminded Noel. Then Noel left  and started her tour around the city.

Part 2

INFINITE waited in the dining area for Myungsoo.

“Noona’s face is a little pale, I wonder what happened to her?” Sungjong suddenly said.

“Yeah, her face isn’t that good,” Dongwoo said.

“I think they have some problem, and why didn’t they take one room?” Sunggyu said.

“Do you really think so?” Woohyun asked smiling evilly.

“What do you mean?” all of them asked.

“I think she is hmm….” Woohyun pretended to be mysterious.

Then Dongwoo knocked his head and said, “You don’t look cool at all!”

“ I don’t think Myungsoo noticed that she is not  well at all,” Sungyeol continued Woohyun words.

“What?” Myungsoo said and sat in the free space.

“Ah…” all of them screeched.

“Make a sound when you arrived, bastard,” Dongwoo yelled at him putting his hand on his chest.

“What are you all talking about? What I don’t know……?” Myungsoo asked opening his lunch box.

“Nothing!” all of them replied.

“How can I eat this cold lunch?” Myungsoo said.

“Who let you to sleep at this time?” Hoya said.

“I will buy something to eat but not this one,” Myungsoo said and went to buy some food.

“That bastard, he didn’t even ask about Noel at all,” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah! They didn’t even look like married couple,” Sungyeol agreed Dongwoo.

“Ah!!! Looks who is that! INFINITE,”

When they heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter