Chapter 33 [ Surreal ]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Side note: Listen to One Direction's Truly, Deeply, Madly while reading  chapter.

L couldn’t go to the hotel the next day as his schedules are packed with new dramas and shows. He couldn’t sleep well last night and got the scolding from the make-up artist for showing up with dark circles around his eyes. Although he carried on his schedules as usual his mind was filled with Noel. What if she didn’t want him? No, he couldn’t let his mind be so negative Even though she didn’t want him, he will accept only when she said it by herself. He will definitely meet her and win her back. He couldn’t think of the days without her. He didn’t want to experience that hell again.

So this time, he sent a bouquet of white tulips attached with his mobile number to Noel. He didn’t know whether she is at hotel or not. Hope his tulips wouldn’t be wilted when she accept those.

It has been two days that he kept sending her flowers of apology. Still there is no reply, he began to panic. He didn’t want to barge into her hotel room without approval so he even sends his number so that she could contact him when she wants to meet. But his patience is running thin. He sends his last bouquet of Hyacinth. He decided that he would go and meet her if he gets no response from her.

His last bouquet was sent and there was still no reply. So he decided to take this matter to his hand and solved it. He pulled some connections and he got her schedules of the next few days and her hotel Room Number.

He waited for a day before he started his action. That night, Noel will be back from a dinner at eight and her night will be free from any activities.

Around half past eight, he began his action. He somehow sneaked into the floor she lived and knocked on her door.

Knock Knock!

“It’s Room Service!” L pronounced.

The door soon opened and reveal a very beautiful Noel in her short red cocktail dress. She had somehow become thinner not that she was fat in the past. Her defined collarbones were exposed. The red clothing clutched her body in feminine curve and her hair was messily/neatly styled. L was speechless. He couldn’t form words.

When Noel noticed that L was staring at her, a beautiful blush creep up to the tips of her ears. She cleared her voice and asked, “What are you doing here, Mr. Kim?”

“Urm, to talk?” Myungsoo snapped out of his fantasies and replied.

“Can I come in?” L asked again.

Noel seemed to think for a bit and gently nodded her head.

As soon as the door shut behind him, L just wanted to grab her and kissed her to knock her out of breath just like the way she had done to him just now. But he restrained himself as he didn’t want to be kicked out and loss his chance against her forever.

“What do you want to drink?” Noel asked and let him sit on of the sofas.

“Just water is fine!” L replied.

When Noel went to get the water, L eyes wandered around the room. There are sketches everywhere along with pencils sprawled all over.

Noel came back with a glass and seemed to notice L gaze and said, “Sorry, it was a little messy!”

“Oh, it’s ok,” L said.

Noel sat on the opposite sofa and asked, “So what do you want to talk?”

“I-I,” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter