Chapter 6 [ Wedding Plan]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

“Hey! I am Myungsoo! I want to discuss about the wedding. When will your class end?” Myungsoo asked while they rested from dancing practise.

“Hm… 1:00pm, I guess!” Noel replied unsure.

“Wait in the main gate! I will pick you up!” Myungsoo said and hanged up the phone.

 “Myungsoo! I heard that you and Noel got a new house! Can you show us?” Dongwoo asked with his puppy dog eyes.

“Yeah! Hyung!” Sungjong joined in too.

“Aish! Sunggyu hyung, when will we finish our practise?” Myungsoo asked.

“After two hours! Let’s start over again!” Sunggyu replied.

“Yes, leader!” everyone bowed and laughed.

They started to practice again and at 1:00pm Myungsoo went and pick up Noel while the rest of the INFINITE members were going to Myungsoo and Noel’s new house. At the main gate, Myungsoo saw Noel standing alone.  He stopped the car in front of her and opened the door from inside. She came inside.

“Have you eaten?” Myungsoo said.

“No,” Noel replied.

“Where do you want to go?”Myungsoo asked.

“No particular place,” Noel answered. Then Myungsoo drove to the restaurant he used to eat. They ate lunch there and discussed about their wedding.

“I am wondering, how about celebrating the wedding in our new house?” Myungsoo said.

“Sure! I think we should prepare something about it,” Noel said.

“Yeah something like, ah… Ring!” he exclaimed. Everyone in the restaurant started to stare at us.

“Keep your voice down. They are staring at us now,” Noel said.

“Ah.. I completely forgot that we are in the restaurant!” Myungsoo said.

“About the food, decoration and stuff! I think I can handle it!” Noel said.

“Yeah, that’s right! We can’t let the pros do that if we want to keep our wedding as secret,” Myungsoo said nodding.

"I think you better put on your hoods!” Noel said.

“Nah, it’s fine! Here is the credit card that mum gave it to you,” Myungsoo said and gave her the credit cards.

“You know, if you need any help, just tell me or INFINITE members. I am sure they would help!” Myungsoo said drinking his juice.

Noel just nodded. Myungsoo paid for the bills and dragged Noel to their car quickly and drove very fast to the jewel shop.

Myungsoo opened the door and dragged Noel inside the shop.

“Yah! Stop that! Everyone is watching us now!” Noel whispered.

“Who cares! You are my designer, right? Shopping with designer seems nothing wrong to me,” Myungsoo smirked.

“But this is a jewel shop,” Noel said and insisted going inside.

Myungsoo ignored what Noel said and dragged her inside the shop.

“Hello! How can I help you, mister?” one of the stuff asked.

Myungsoo walked to the counter where couples rings are placed. He looked at the rings carefully and pointing one after another. When Noel scanned the shop, something caught her attention, a couple ring but it weren’t like any other rings. One was made of platinum and another gold. and the ring design is like a key, ancient keys. Then Myungsoo walked toward her and asked, “Do you want that one?”

 

{Please imagine them much smaller and mordernized!}

Noel shook her head and said, “No, I am just looking!”

“Then go and wait in the car. I’ll be coming!” he said and pushed her lightly towards the door. Noel just went out and waited him inside the car. She was worried about the press.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo let the stuff to pack the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter