Chapter 1 [Marriage]

Gradually Fall in LUV with U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MOM! No, I am not gonna marry anyone!” Myungsoo yelled.

“I said, NO OFFENSE!” his mum shouted, “I don’t train you to yell back at your mum!”

“INIFINITE’s popularity will go down, if my fans heard that I am married,” Myungsoo said.

“I know, but it’s time for you to be serious. I heard your news with those club girls. Myungsoo! You can’t be that super playboy always,” his mum said.

“What if I don’t play with them anymore and behave well in the future, will you cancel the marriage?” Myungsoo asked because this is his only hope.

“If the liquid fall on the ground, do you think you will be able to get back the original amount?” his mum asked.

“No, I can’t!” Myungsoo said lowering his voice.

“Yeah, that’s the answer,” his mum said.

“Now, will you go back? I have tons of works to do. We will discuss it SERIOUSLY at home. Come home around 9:00pm,” his mum said.

“Yes, see you at night, mum!” Myungsoo said and walked out of his mum’s office.

“Aish, that mum what happen to her? She never forces me to do anything about me and now, MARRIAGE?” Myungsoo sighed while driving back to their dorm.

“But who will be that girl? May be a daughter of another company. I don’t care. I have decided from the start, I will never marry her publicly,” he thought.

Then he sighed again. After a few minutes, he arrived the dorm.

“Hello, Mr. Henry!” he greeted their manager coldly.

“Oops! Myungsoo, we are waiting for you. Come quick!” he said gesturing me to go with him to their living room.

“HELLO! Myungsoo!” everyone greeted.

Then Sungyeol asked, “Why did you mum call you?”

“Nothing special!” he sighed.

“Attention!” the manager shouted.

“Today schedule is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.” he said tons of things but actually none of us listened carefully except for Sunggyu.

“Ah… Mr. Henry, I will be going back home around 9:00pm for my mum asked me to go,” Myungsoo said.

“Well, our schedule will end around 9:00pm, so you can go back! We’ll leave around 9:00am, everyone prepares yourself,” he said.

“OK” we said and left for our room respectively.

The schedule for today is a bit tough. We had to run here and there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter