Chapter 26

Awkward Love and Music

I did promise this would be updated earlier, but things got all busy and so forth. So here it is... don't hate me for it~~

 

 

 

"I ing hate you."  Ryeowook had both hands on Heechul's chest, holding himself up after experiencing the best he had in a long while. "I really ing hate you."

Heechul rolled his eyes, hoping Ryeowook would stop expressing his hate. He felt relieved as Ryeowook moved off of him. The two were both in need of some angry and what better than to get with someone who you absolutely hate.

"Sungmin is to never hear of this."

"That's just to save your right?" Heechul reached over to pick up his phone from the floor. He couldn't careless if Sungmin found out about him ing his best friend, especially with the way he had acted towards him earlier on their date.

"More like yours. He's your boyfriend."

Heechul didn't bother replying as he became more interested in his phone, leaving the other think about their current situation.

"Why did we just ?" Ryeowook asked, moving slightly away from Heechul.

"I don't know, but hopefully you'll be out of here soon. I don't like it when guys stay the night."

"Please tell how someone as rude as you gets with such an innocent person like Sungmin?"

"Innocent? I wouldn't call my three times in one night while absolutely pissed as innocent."

"He did what?" Ryeowook pushed himself up so he could look at Heechul. And just has he didn't expect, Heechul looked like he was telling the truth.

So that was what Sungmin was talking about he thought before deciding to grab his things and leave. Suddenly he didn't feel so good about having spontaneous with Heechul.

 

**

 

It had been two days Sungmin had spent in his apartment, mostly his bedroom. His constant crying and complaining was driving Henry crazy and to make matters worse, Ryeowook hadn't called him since their disagreement.

After a lot of thought and contemplation, Sungmin had sent Heechul a text saying that he no longer wanted to be hs boyfriend. Just as expected, Heechul didn't seem to care much sending a reply that consisted of "if that's what you want." It was then very obvious to Sungmin that Heechul did not truly care about him.

 

Sungmin was now sitting on the kitchen floor surrounded by chocopie wrappers and empty bowls that once contained ramen. He look up at microwave, eyes full of excitement as he knew his favourite rice was ready. He stood up to retrieve his bowl of rice, thinking that he should have made much more than what he did. As he sat back down with the bowl and chopsticks in hand, Henry came in.

"What are you looking at?" Sungmin said before shoving some rice into his mouth.

"You haven't moved from there since this morning and you're still eating."

"And why do you care?"

"Because you've nearly eaten all of our food and I don't know how to say this nicely but you're already gaining weight."

Sungmin put the bowl down in front of him, his mouth still full of rice.

"I'm not saying your fat. Just lay off the carbs and you'll be fine." Henry tried to sound nice but Sungmin was already pissed off.

"Get out!" Sungmin yelled, throwing a box of chocopies at Henry. Needless to say, Henry was out of there as fast as possible.

 

**

 

Sungmin stared down at the number on the scales. No one was lying when they said he had gained weight; eight kilograms to be exact.

"No wonder Heechul didn't love me."

Sungmin stepped off the scales and stared at himself in the mirror. Even for a guy with a lot of anxieties, he was rather content with his looks. He always thought he was kind of cute whenever he was having a good day.

He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and couldn't decide whether to ignore it or not. He sighed pulling it out and was surprised to see it was Kyuhyun calling.

"Hello?"

"Sungmin. How are you going?" Kyuhyun sounded concerned.

"Kind of bad." Sungmin answered.

"I heard Heechul was being a to you."

"Yeah."

"I don't blame you though. He can be a total when he wants to be. He doesn't even speak to me anymore for some ed up reason. Probably too concerned with his own self."

Sungmin wasn't really listening to what Kyuhyun was saying. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he thought about Heechul.

"So um… did you want to meet up tonight?"

"I don't know. I look terrible and everyone says I'm fat."

"Fat? You're not fat. Why would they say that?"

"Cause it's true." Sungmin mumbled, looking at his teary face in the mirror.

"Well they're idiots because there is nothing wrong with the way you look.

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm serious. Just let me buy you a drink tonight."

"I don't drink."

"Then I'll buy you something non-alcoholic. Sound good?"

Sungmin took a moment to think. He thought back to Kyuhyun's advances the other night but then about Ryeowook telling him to get out of his apartment.

"Okay. But I need to be home before ten."

"No problem. I promise we won't be long."

 

**

 

"Why did you take me to a club? I thought we were ing, not going out to places." Ryeowook complained as Heechul dragged him into the toilets at the back of the club. As soon as the door was closed, Heechul had Ryeowook up against it, lips at his neck, already trying to undo his pants.

"Oh I see. The bedroom wasn't doing it for you. Good thing I love public ." Ryeowook smirked as Heechul dropped to his knees in front of him.

 

**

 

"Don't you think it's a bit much coming here?" Sungmin looked around at the busy club as he followed Kyuhyun to the bar.

"You just need one night where you actually have a good time and don't get treated like ." Kyuhyun said as they sat down. Sungmin could smile. At least someone was being nice to him. He thought for sure that Kyuhyun would try and get him to have at least one drink, but he didn't even ask. He was glad they just talked for an hour, and surprisingly, the topic of Heechul was not even mentioned.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"I'm always nice to you." Kyuhyun smiled, his hand reaching over to touch Sungmin's. "Now why don't we go dance for a bit? Pretend like no one is watching you and you'll be fine."

Sungmin blushed at Kyuhyun's suggestion. Even though he felt nervous at the idea, he still said yes. As much as he didn't want to, Sungmin was finding Kyuhyun to be attractive.

"I just need to go to the bathroom first." Sungmin said as he walked off, giving Kyuhyun a shy smile. He was feeling really happy inside, happier than what Heechul had ever made him feel. Tonight he was just going to have a nice time and hopefully, Kyuhyun would ask him out again soon.

Oh my goodness, I think I like Kyuhyun. He's so cute and handsome and really nice, but I shouldn't because it could be weird but then he's just so so cute Sungmin thought as he made his way to the back of the club. What if he likes me too? Oh he probably doesn't. He's just being nice and all that and-

All of his thoughts stopped as he opened the toilet door to find Ryeowook sitting on the counter, half , currently being ed by Heechul.

Sungmin just stood there, fascinated. He couldn't believe that his best friend of fifteen years was having with his ex-boyfriend right in front of him, in a public place with absolutely no shame at all. And in all the time he and Ryeowook had been friends, this was the first time he had actually seen him in the act with someone. Something he was fine with never seeing.

Heechul stopped his movements as he saw Sungmin. Out of all the clubs he could have picked, he had to go to the one his ex-boyfriend was at.

"Why'd you stop?" Ryeowook complained as he opened his eyes. "What the ." Ryeowook pushed Heechul away, getting off the counter and quickly putting on his pants. "What the , Sungmin?"

Sungmin had never felt like such an idiot. He was angry, he was embarrassed and he never wanted to see his best friend again. He turned around and left, not even caring where Kyuhyun was as he left the club.

He stood outside on the busy street, absolutely freezing but that was the least of his worries. And before he knew it, he was crying again.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked, walking up to Sungmin.

Sungmin just stared at him. He didn't want to talk about it.

"It's alright, you can tell me later." Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around the other. Sungmin loved how Kyuhyun felt against him. He really just wanted Kyuhyun to be with him.

"Can I stay at your place?" Sungmin asked.

"Sure." Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand as they walked down the street to his car. He could only hope that Sungmin had the same thing in mind when he said he wanted to stay at his place.

 

 

 

 

I must say... I can't wait to write the next chapter~ Some more Kyumin and a Ryeowook who is willing to do anything to make it up to Sungmin. Even if it means getting back with his ex-boyfriend.