Awkward Love and Music

Awkward Love and Music

 

This is first part of double update. Hope you like it~

 

For last few days, Ryeowook had nothing on his mind but revenge. After he had picked up Sungmin from his date gone wrong, the latter had told him everything. Ryeowook concluded that he was definitely right about Heechul being so eager to get into someone else's pants.

He now had five reasons for disliking Kim Heechul.

1.      Heechul was the lead in Kyuhyun’s band.

2.      Heechul hurt Sungmin.

3.      Heechul had great hair.

4.      Heechul had bad taste in fashion.

5.      Heechul was Heechul.

After spending the rest of the weekend with a very anxious Sungmin who refused to come out of his room since Saturday night, Ryeowook was going to teach Heechul a lesson and it was going to start with Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was sitting in the studio room after rehearsal when he heard someone enter the room. He didn’t bother to turn around just yet. He needed to get out a few notes on paper first.

Before he could even write down one sentence, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Kyuhyun instantly turned around and was faced with none other than Ryeowook.

“What are you doing?” Kyuhyun pushed Ryeowook’s hand away. However, Ryeowook didn’t seem fazed.

“I’m here for you of course.” Ryeowook pouted, trying to look cute.

“If this is about taking Heechul’s part then please leave.” Kyuhyun crossed his arms, waiting for Ryeowook to get out.

“Oh I’m not going anywhere.” Ryeowook bit his bottom lip as he moved even closer to Kyuhyun. “You see… I’ve been having feelings for you lately and there was no way I could contain them any longer.”

Ryeowook got down on his knees in front of Kyuhyun, his hands resting on the younger’s thighs. Kyuhyun wanted to push Ryeowook away, but he was somehow intrigued to hear more.

“What are you saying?” Kyuhyun’s breathing grew heavier as Ryeowook’s hand moved up to his crotch. Ryeowook looked up at Kyuhyun with the most innocent look he could make up. “I want you Kyuhyun. I want to make you feel good.”

Ryeowook’s hands moved down to Kyuhyun’s knees, pushing his legs apart causing Kyuhyun to gasp.

“I don’t think we should…” Kyuhyun couldn’t speak as Ryeowook undid his pants and started massaging Kyuhyun’s through his boxers. “D-Don’t you have a boyfriend?”

Ryeowook ignored Kyuhyun’s question. There was no time for distractions in a time like this. Even if he did have a boyfriend, how would it matter? It wasn’t like he was giving him action lately.

Ryeowook locked eyes with Kyuhyun as he started going down on him. He knew that Kyuhyun would be easily seduced. He had only lied about liking him and he was already getting somewhere good. And from the way Kyuhyun was , Ryeowook knew that he wasn’t going to protest any further.

Maybe getting that part in the band wouldn’t be so hard after all.

 


 

 

It was Monday night and Sungmin still hadn’t come out of his room. Ryeowook didn’t plan on leaving in such a state because it meant he would be alone since Henry was basically out all the time. Plus he was ignoring Yesung so there was no point in staying with him, so sleeping at Sungmin’s apartment was no problem.

Ryeowook knocked on the bedroom door before letting himself inside. The room was dark since Sungmin refused to open the curtains or turn on the lights. He was curled up in bed under the covers facing away from the door. His eyes were red and sore from constantly crying.

Ryeowook walked over and sat on the empty side of the bed, and the lamp. He lay down behind Sungmin and wrapped his arms around, pulling him into his chest. Sungmin loved how Ryeowook would hold him when he was upset. Ryeowook was still the only person he could be his complete self with.

Ryeowook could tell that Sungmin was about to cry again as he heard him sniffle.

“You’ll be ready someday.”

A tear rolled down Sungmin’s cheek. As far as he was concerned, he was never going to be ready. The thought of being with someone so intimately made him scared.

“I never will.”

Ryeowook pulled Sungmin closer. Memories of their friendship were coming back as Ryeowook comforted his best friend. He smiled at the pleasant thoughts and remembered a good one to tell Sungmin.

“Remember when I was so scared about sleeping with my old boyfriend… what was his name… I can’t recall it now, but I used to annoy you so much. And then you told me how I shouldn’t do it because then I might love it too much that I would sleep with my boyfriend instead of hanging out with you.”

The memory was vivid in Sungmin’s mind. He thought now that maybe he was overreacting back then, but Ryeowook didn’t think so.

“Maybe I should have listened to you. Now Yesung doesn’t want me touching him and all that. But getting back to the point, I think what you’re doing is right. I was so not ready for my first time. Kind of wish I had waited, but what can I do…”

Ryeowook didn’t mind that Sungmin wasn’t talking. Silence was good for these situations. He could tell he was thinking about it though which made him happy. Sungmin was feeling a little better after Ryeowook’s simple recollection of that time.

“What does it feel like?” Sungmin asked slowly moving the blanket up to his eyes. He didn’t why he felt compelled to ask such a question. It just felt right. He was curious after all.

“Well... it feels amazing.” Ryeowook was quite content with his choice of words. How else was he supposed to describe what was like for him? He was addicted to it. But he knew that Sungmin wanted a more detailed response. Ryeowook had stated that was amazing a million times in front of Sungmin.

“It’s kind of hard to explain in a way. It’s more something you just feel. Believe me…”

“Then why am I scared if it’s so good?”

“Because it’s a big deal. Especially the first time.” Ryeowook could feel that Sungmin was more relaxed now. “Especially for someone who has trust issues like you.”

“But you are so casual about it.”

“That’s because I’ve done it so many times.” Ryeowook rolled his eyes at himself. He definitely had one hell of a reputation.

 

Ryeowook was about to ask Sungmin if he wanted anything when the other continued on.

“I just want to be normal.”

Ryeowook had heard Sungmin say this a million times and for once, he wasn’t going to give the talk about how being normal is boring and all the other crap that usually comes with it.

“Can you look at me now?” Ryeowook asked nicely as took his arms off Sungmin so he could move. Sungmin wiped his cheeks clean of any tears and rolled around under the covers to face Ryeowook. He slowly lifted the blanket down from his face. “Why are you nice to me?”

Ryeowook sighed as he rubbed Sungmin’s arm as an act of reassurance.

“You, Lee Sungmin, are the most amazing person in the entire world. How could I not be good to you?”

Sungmin was unexpectedly pulled into another embrace, this time much tighter as he felt Ryeowook kiss his forehead. All while exclaiming his love for the other.

“I love you so much Sungmin. So, so very much.”

Ryeowook stopped his enthusiastic hugging when he felt that Sungmin wasn’t returning the happiness. As he moved back, he noticed that Sungmin looked as though he was in deep thought.

“What are you thinking about?”

Sungmin slowly looked up to meet Ryeowook’s eyes before saying something rather unexpected.

“C-could… you… umm… teach me?”

Ryeowook chuckled at Sungmin’s question. “About what?”

“What you always do… you know...”

“You mean ?” He was sure that Sungmin pretty much knew all of the basics since he was friends with an open and expressive addict. “I think you’ve heard me rant on about all there is to know really.”

“No.” Sungmin sounded more serious now. “I mean like… show me.”

Now was when Ryeowook became speechless. He never in his right mind would have seen Sungmin asking such a question. Ever.

Sure, he was all fine and dandy about showing Sungmin how to kiss, but was just completely different.

“I don’t think...” He paused to think of a better explanation. “I don’t want to do anything you’re not ready for.”

 

Sungmin’s eyes were pleading. He wanted to show that he was ready, but on the inside he was terrified. He personally couldn’t believe he was saying these things, but his mind was set on Heechul. If he wasn’t so incredibly afraid of any kind of intimate relations, he would be able to be with Heechul again. There was a moment on the date where Sungmin wanted Heechul to be close to him. Heechul made him feel really good, even if he did end up hurting him in the end. But Sungmin saw that as his fault because he was afraid that Heechul would take things too far and he didn’t go along with it.

“If I’m with you…”

“Sungmin… you just said you weren’t.”

“Please… you could make me ready.”

Ryeowook was about to protest again but the look on Sungmin’s face showed that he wasn’t going to take no for an answer, although he would probably change his mind later.

 

Ryeowook sat up, crossing his legs in front of him and let out a deep breath.

“I will only do this on one condition.”

“What’s that?” Sungmin suddenly sounded nervous now that Ryeowook had agreed in some way.

“I will stop if I see you getting uncomfortable. Okay?”

Sungmin nodded. He was unable to take his eyes off Ryeowook which was just making it more awkward for him.

Ryeowook was positive that they wouldn’t get very far. If anyone was going to pull out, it would be himself. The last thing he wanted to do was make Sungmin feel worse, but he also kept in mind that he could make him feel really good.

Ryeowook pushed the covers off as Sungmin laid down on his back. Sungmin was fine as Ryeowook moved on top of him to straddle his thighs. In all the years of their friendship, they had certainly been very close to the point of seeing each other , although Sungmin still found it rather weird.

Ryeowook wasted no time in taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the floor. He did the same to Sungmin who didn’t show any sign of reluctance. So far, so good.

 

“You know this next step.” Ryeowook broke the silence as he leaned forward and captured Sungmin’s lips in a slow kiss. Ryeowook was surprised at how eager Sungmin was to use his tongue which allowed him to turn it into a more heated kiss. But Sungmin seemed to get a bit too into it as he accidently bit down hard on Ryeowook’s bottom lip.

Ryeowook suddenly drew back. He had to pause for a moment to control himself. He was one who found pleasure in pain, so any kind of rough action would send him over the edge.

“Oh my! I’m so sorry.” Sungmin exclaimed, realising what he just did.

“I’m fine. Just try not to do that again.”

Ryeowook distracted Sungmin by initiating another kiss. This time, he was clearly in control and tried to make it as simple as possible. He didn’t want it to get too passionate. This was merely a demonstration.

After a minute, they parted, leaving Sungmin a bit breathless.

Seeing that Sungmin was quite there yet in terms of getting an , Ryeowook placed soft kiss along Sungmin’s neck.

Sungmin gasped at the unfamiliar sensation. He found himself grabbing onto Ryeowook’s waist as the younger continued, concentrating on the sensitive areas. Ryeowook could tell that Sungmin was finding his touches pleasurable so he kissed his way down to Sungmin’s collarbone, still taking it very slow. But before he could do much, Sungmin started to laugh. Ryeowook grew confused as Sungmin was trying to push him off while laughing.

“It tickles!” Sungmin’s laughing ceased as Ryeowook’s lips left his body. Ryeowook took the moment to watch Sungmin beneath him. Ryeowook thought he looked so beautiful laying there with the biggest smile on his face and out of breath.

“You’re so special.” Sungmin’s cheeks went red as Ryeowook’s hand caressed the side of his face. “I really hope whoever is your first treats you right.”

Sungmin’s expression slowly changed. He suddenly didn’t look so happy. “What? Does this mean you don’t want to?”

“I can’t do it Sungmin.” He gave an apologetic look. “But can you do something for me?” Sungmin nodded showing interest although he was bit annoyed that Ryeowook said he couldn’t do it. It didn’t make him feel very great.

“Touch yourself.”

An awkward silence filled the room. Sungmin was staring at the other eyes wide with confusion while Ryeowook was just smiling back.

“N-now?”