Awkward Love and Music

Awkward Love and Music

 

“N-now?” Sungmin nervously bit his bottom lip.

“Why not?” Ryeowook sounded playful.

“Umm…”

“No, I’m joking silly. Just promise me you’ll do it soon. It will do wonders.” Ryeowook got off Sungmin and fell down on the bed beside him. “It might make you a bit more casual the topic of anything ual.”

Sungmin was relieved that Ryeowook didn’t want him do such things right then and there. He thought he was in one hell of an awkward situation for a second. He really did.

“Ryeowook?” Sungmin asked.

“Hmm?”

“I’m sorry for asking you to… show me how… to…”

“It’s fine.” Ryeowook chuckled putting his hands behind his head. “Don’t worry about it. I’m just glad that you trusted me enough to ask.” Sungmin smiled weakly. “Maybe we should go to sleep now. It’s late and I made an appointment for you to go see Leeteuk tomorrow.”

Sungmin didn’t have anything to say to that. He was too tired to really care about seeing his psychologist.

“Luckily for you, you’re already wearing pyjamas.”

“I’m missing a shirt though.” Sungmin said as he pulled the covers over him. Ryeowook gave Sungmin his shirt before taking off his pants.

“You should take me pyjama shopping. I’ve always wanted a cute pair.” Ryeowook suggested as Sungmin quickly put his shirt back on.

“Could you at least wear pants?” Sungmin asked as Ryeowook got under the blanket next to him.

“You were willing to have with me and now you’re saying I can’t sleep next to you without pants?” Ryeowook smiled. “You are so funny.”

Sungmin gave him a stern look, but Ryeowook ignored it. “You can nag me about in the morning. Just go to sleep now. You need it anyway.” Ryeowook snuggled into the pillow and closed his eyes. “Goodnight Sungmin.”

It didn’t take long for Ryeowook to fall asleep. His snoring was making it hard for Sungmin to fall asleep, but he soon got used to it since it wasn’t the first time they had slept together.

 

 

The next day went just as planned. Sungmin showed up to his appointment with Leeteuk without any objection along with Ryeowook. Sungmin wasn’t as open as he had been in the previous session, but he was still much more confident. Having Ryeowook there certainly made him more relaxed.

After seeing Leeteuk, Sungmin was finally convinced to go into the university for the afternoon. He didn’t have any classes with Heechul so he didn’t have to worry about being stuck in a room with him. However, Ryeowook was going to be meeting up with Yesung after three days without seeing him. While Sungmin had his problems, Ryeowook also had his, but he didn’t think they were anything too concerning.

 

They both sat down at the table with where Yesung was sitting at. He was reading through a textbook while taking notes. Ryeowook really had picked the best time to talk with him.

“Are you done ignoring me yet?” Yesung put his pen down and looked up. “You haven’t been home in days.”

“You’re the one who had to kicked me out.”

“I never kicked you out Ryeowook.”

“You wouldn’t let me sleep in the same bed with you.”

Sungmin watched the couple argue in front of him wishing he could just disappear.

“If you didn’t say those things and just have with me then nothing would be a problem.” Ryeowook continued.

“I can’t believe you just said that.” Yesung rolled his eyes. “I really can’t.”

“This is my fault now? Is it?” Ryeowook raised his voice and people were beginning to stare at them.

“I really don’t want to get into this now.”

“Is it me? Am I the reason why you won’t have with me?”

“Not ne-“

“You know I can’t go a few days without ing so why?”

“It’s been more than a week since we did it.”

“Well I had to do something about it didn’t I?”

 

Yesung became lost for words. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what Ryeowook meant.

“You slept with someone…?” It was obvious that Yesung sounded hurt. Sungmin’s eyes widened as he remained silently watching. Even he didn’t know that Ryeowook had been with someone.

“I wouldn’t have done it if you just had with me. Is it that so hard to ask for?”

“Who was it?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“Who was it Ryeowook? If you’re going to cheat on me, then at least tell me who it is.”

“Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook replied. He was so caught up in his own needs that he couldn’t see how he was hurting his boyfriend.

Yesung sighed and started packing up his books.

“Where are you going?” Ryeowook questioned as Yesung stood up.

“I’m going home. You don’t have to worry about being home tonight. In fact it might be better if you don’t bother at all.”

Ryeowook quickly got up and followed after Yesung.

“Yesung. Stop overreacting.”

Yesung stopped walking and turned to face Ryeowook. “I’m overreacting? Just stop following me. You’re making  scene.”

“So you’re kicking me out of the house for real now?”

Yesung took a few steps towards Ryeowook and leaned close to him so only he could hear what Yesung was going to say.

“If is the only thing you want from me then just leave me alone.”

“What? You can’t be serious.” Now it was Ryeowook’s turn to get upset. “You know I love you.”

“Love for me or ?”

“Don’t make me choose.” If there was anything that Ryeowook shouldn’t have said it was that. Making stupid statements in arguments was certainly one of hs finest talents.

“I’ll give you time to think about it.” Yesung started to walk off again but stopped as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a card, handing it to Ryeowook. “I’ve been meaning to give you this. Don’t take it the wrong way. I really love you Ryeowook, but your addiction is just too much to deal with right now.”

Ryeowook stared down at the card and saw it was for a addiction clinic. He was going to explain how he didn’t need it, but when he looked back up, Yesung was gone. A few seconds later, Sungmin came walking into the hall.

“What happened?” Sungmin noticed that Ryeowook looked rather emotional which was different from his usual persona.

“Am I really a addict?”

 

 

 

Oh my goodness, I really hope these two chapters were alright. Forgive me for the topic of being so frequent.

There will be some scenes between Heechul and Sungmin next chapter. I wonder if they will be getting together soon...