Chapter 16

Awkward Love and Music

 

It was 8:00pm. Sungmin was obviously early although it wasn't like he had anything better to do. He had received about 25 calls from Ryeowook to which he only answered the last one and told Ryeowook to leave him alone. He was scared for a number of reasons. One of them being that Ryeowook could find out that he was meeting Heechul for a rather personal reason. It was all going to be a secret for now and hopefully forever.

To ease his nerves, Sungmin went up to the bar and ordered a drink. He never did drink, but then again, he never had either.

"I don't think you want to drink that." Sungmin turned and saw Heechul sitting next to him. He jumped in his seat out of shock before setting his hand around the glass. Heechul made a quick move to take the drink out of Sungmin's hand.

"I'm going to need a few drinks before we do this." Heechul said before he emptied the glass, ordering another one. Sungmin wasn't sure if he should take that as an insult. Was he going to be so bad that Heechul had to be influenced by alcohol? Or was drinking just something that Heechul did before ? Whatever the reason, Sungmin couldn't really think too much about it. He was so nervous that thinking was not really working for him.

However, the real reason why Heechul had showed up tonight, accepting Sungmin's request was because he hadn't gotten laid in two days and had no chance for the next three. And the reason for downing four drinks in five minutes was because he knew that ing a would be awkward for him.

"So do you want to dance a bit before we go?" Heechul asked.

Sungmin shook his head. "I don't dance."

"Good, me either. Why don't we go then?"

Sungmin thought he wouldn't be able to get up from his seat, but a minute later, he was in Heechul's car.

 


 

 

Heechul was now feeling the effects of the alcohol as he entered his apartment. He could handle four drinks fine, so he was only a little tipsy. Heechul the lights, threw his jacket in the direction of the couch and walked into the bedroom.

Sungmin took a moment to look around. Heechul's apartment was messy. Clothes scattered everywhere, textbooks piled on the table, empty food wrappers, etc. It was annoying him since he always kept his place clean. Definitely wasn't helping him to relax.

"Are you coming?" Heechul called from the bedroom. Sungmin thought about walking out the door. He could get himself out of this situation, but then he remembered why he was doing this in the first place. Heechul appeared in the doorway, a vacant expression on his face. There was not much Sungmin could do in his position so he slowly made his way to the bedroom.

The eye contact between them was uncomfortable. Heechul was intrigued by Sungmin's great figure, while Sungmin was clearly captivated by Heechul's dark eyes. Heechul stepped back into the room and motioned for Sungmin to sit on the bed.

 

Even in his influenced state, Heechul could blatantly see how worried Sungmin looked. He wasn't sure what to do since the latter was just standing in the door way staring at the bed with wide eyes. He had to make him more comfortable if he was going to get what he wanted. Maybe kissing would do the trick.

"How about I kiss you." Heechul took a step forward and initiated the first kiss of the evening. He was starting to find that he really liked Sungmin's lips. They went perfectly with his and they were sure fun to nibble at. Sungmin quickly eased into the kiss and let Heechul take it to the next level. Heechul wrapped an arm around Sungmin's waist, pulling him closer, their bodies pressed against each other. Heechul groaned at the fact that their clothes were still on. He was craving to touch Sungmin's body without the interruption of clothing. Not only did he need , he needed everything else that came with it. The to be exact.

Heechul let hand play with the hem of Sungmin's shirt, slowly lifting it up. Sungmin took notice of what Heechul was trying to do, but was too enraptured in the attention his tongue was getting. But nothing lasts forever and soon Heechul broke the kiss to ask Sungmin if he could take off his shirt. It was the first time he ever had to ask that question.

Sungmin blushed but couldn't say no. He was worried about Heechul staring at him, but he just went straight back to the kiss he so eagerly wanted more of.

Heechul moved back to sit of the bed, pulling Sungmin with him. He wasted no time in ing his own shirt and throwing it into the corner of the room before pushing Sungmin down onto the bed.

Sungmin gasped as he felt Heechul's bare chest against his own. Breaking away from the heated kiss, he realised that he was laying down in the middle of the bed with Heechul on top of him. He wasn’t sure if he liked the intimate contact of skin on skin. He tried to think of a word to describe it, but even words in his mind had failed him.

It was certainly a very unfamiliar position for Sungmin. He knew they couldn't just kiss all night and that Heechul would be wanting more however, he had absolutely no idea what to do. But he somehow felt comfortable with Heechul, like he trusted him. They were messed up emotions but maybe that was normal for someone with social anxiety. He didn't consider himself normal, so why should his mind be any different.

Now he really wished that Ryeowook had actually taught him what to do so he wouldn’t be lying there in a clueless state. He still hadn't even took Ryeowook's advice and touched himself.

"So you've never done this before?" Heechul asked,  sitting back up on Sungmin's thighs. Sungmin shook his head with an innocent expression.

"Well do you mind if I take these off?" Heechul's hands moved down to Sungmin's pants, his fingers curling under the waistband ready to pull them down with permission. Sungmin flinched, propping himself up on his elbows as Heechul's fingers made contact with the sensitive area.

"W-what are y-you… doing?" Sungmin's breathing got heavier as the strange feeling rushed down to his lower region.

"You can't have with your pants on." Heechul stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But… no one has ever…"

"Seen you ?" Heechul interrupted. "I can dim the lights if you want."

Heechul had felt exactly the same way before his first time so he kind of understood. He was still a bit self-conscious about his body, but all the insecurities went away once he was in the act. Heechul reached over to the light switch and turned down the light just enough so they could still see each other, but not so clearly.

Sungmin took a deep breath as Heechul's hands went back to his pants, slowly pulling them down.

"Wait!" Sungmin grabbed Heechul’s hand to stop him from taking off his pants. He was surprised that he had gotten this far. “Can you not look?”

“Can I not look? Are you for real?” Heechul sighed and looked up at the ceiling. “This is so weird.”

Sungmin let go of Heechul’s hand and diverted his eyes to the corner of the room. He was feeling rather exposed now that they weren’t doing anything. All he wanted for was for Heechul to kiss him again. It was the only thing he had some confidence in. But that was all because Ryeowook, who has kissed more guys than he could count, had taught him how to do it.

“Kiss me.”

Sungmin didn’t want to look at Heechul after making his first request of the night. He could tell the latter was giving him a weird expression. Sungmin kept staring at the wall to the right of him trying to think of something else other than the fact that he was lying half under the only guy he had ever fancied.

After a moment of silence, Sungmin could see Heechul lean towards him out of the corner of his eye. Oh how he wanted to imagine he was sitting at home, reading cute stories or making cakes and then eating them. But reality hit him back in an instant as the next thing he felt was Heechul’s warm breath against neck. Once Heechul’s lips were pressed against Sungmin’s sensitive spot, slowly and marking the soft skin, Sungmin felt a foreign wave of pleasure course through his body. The new feeling was distracting him from what Heechul’s hands were doing. He didn’t even notice that his pants were completely gone until Heechul got off him to get rid of his own.

Sungmin looked down at himself, more surprised at the fact that his pants were off than his very obvious . Who knew that Sungmin could be so easily?

However, he decided that pants were more important so he sat up and looked around for them, completely oblivious to the Heechul standing beside him.

“Where did you put my pants? You can’t just take them off without telling me.” Sungmin did look a bit foolish trying to actually look for his clothes before having . Usually that was something people did after.

Heechul watched, amused. “Why would you need them?”

“I just- oh my god! Why are you like that?!” Sungmin quickly grabbed a pillow and covered his face with it as he happened to look up to find Heechul . Despite the room being reasonable dark, it was still light enough for Sungmin to see more than enough to make him scared.

“You have really got to stop being so innocent. It really is a turn on.” Heechul rolled his eyes and got down on the bed, pushing Sungmin down again to get on top of him. He grabbed the pillow and threw it to the side. Sungmin now used his hands to cover his eyes.

“I should not look. I am so sorry about that.”

Heechul smirked, slowly grinding his hips into Sungmin’s while he ran his hands over his chest. Heechul had never been the dominant in before so he was definitely enjoying this more than he should.

“No, seriously. Where are my clothes?” Sungmin tried to ignore the tingly sensation going on in his lower region. Heechul shut Sungmin up with another kiss. The questions were annoying him. Heechul was hard and ually frustrated and he needed some good satisfaction. And he certainly wasn’t going to get it if he didn’t start the fun.

Heechul moved the attention away from Sungmin’s lips and his way down to his chest. Sungmin was not quite fond of the unexpected affection. He put his hands on Heechul’s shoulders to push him away, but it only got Heechul closer to where he wanted to be. Heechul took Sungmin’s forceful action as a cue to go further as he was now faced with Sungmin’s hard on. As soon as Sungmin felt Heechul’s tongue flick over his sensitive , he sat up, pushing himself away from the other as fast as he could.

“What the ?” Heechul yelled out as he leaned forward. He sounded like he was in pain making Sungmin panic.

“What did I do?” Sungmin brought his knees up to his chest and looked worried at Heechul.

“You hit me in the for sake.” Heechul buried his face in the sheets as he dealt with the pain.

Sungmin cringed, imagining how much it would hurt while he muttered an apology. Heechul rolled over onto his back looking up at Sungmin. “You should be glad I had a bit to drink or otherwise I would have kicked your .”

“Language.” Sungmin warned giving a disapproving stare, which Heechul didn’t notice because he was now fixated on Sungmin’s body.

“You’re really y.” He moved his hand up, caressing Sungmin’s thigh. Sungmin jumped at the sudden touch, giving Heechul another stare.

“And you’re really sensitive.”

“I just don’t like being touched.” Sungmin muttered, feeling embarrassed about it. He shifted in his place, his forehead now resting on his knees. Without warning, Sungmin let the tears that had built up all day finally fall. He wasn’t sure why he did it, but what convenient timing he had chosen. Sungmin hiccupped, trying to hold back his sobs, but Heechul still heard him. He sat up, confused as to why Sungmin was acting like this.

“Umm… Sungmin?” Heechul asked before picking up his boxers and putting them back on. Sungmin ignored him, unable to talk at the moment. 

“Why are you crying?”

Heechul was feeling pretty uncomfortable around the emotional Sungmin. He was never good at dealing with people who cried in front of him or anyone in an emotive state to be honest. Deciding that Sungmin wasn’t going to answer, Heechul got up from the bed and left the bedroom. He wandered over to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of something to make the circumstances seem a little less weird. He sat down at the table, pushing some books to the side so he could rest his head down on the cold surface. Heechul was kind of annoyed for not getting what he wanted tonight so he drank the contents of his glasses and poured himself some more, forgetting what this much alcohol would do to him.

After twenty minutes and four glasses later, Heechul remembered that Sungmin was still in his bedroom. He slowly pushed himself up and made his way through the mess of things on the floor. Upon entering the room, he found Sungmin laying down in the bed, curled up on his side. As he got closer, he realised that the other was asleep. Heechul smiled to himself, thinking of the things he could do to with Sungmin. He could start by running his hands over the youngers body, bringing him into a half-conscious state so he could be easily seduced. It was obviously going to be harder than he imagined because he was dealing with a rather odd person, but Heechul was drunk. He didn’t care.

He stumbled over towards the bed knowing exactly what he was going to do. The sight of a nearly Sungmin making him ready and hard again. But in his drunken phase, he tripped over a pair of pants near the end of the bed and fell straight to the ground. He brought his hand up to his head to rub over the spot he just hit on the edge of the bed. He began to sit up, looking up at the bed remembering his plan, but the last thing he remembered was collapsing back onto the floor, slowly falling unconscious. 

 

 

 

 

 

So Sungmin didn't go through with it and sleep with Heechul, but let's just say that after this awkward experience, they will only become more attracted to each other. Hopefully Ryeowook doesn't find out soon about what his bestfriend was up to. 

Sorry for not updating sooner.