Movie Night

Until You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Can  you sign my yearbook, DongHae?” SooYoung asks with a smile on her face; she was looking more and more innocent each day.

            I smile big a nod. We exchange yearbooks and start writing her a message with a dark blue sharpie.

            “Are you and Hyukjae going to prom?” She asks as she hands me my yearbook.

            I stare at her and frown, “Prom…?” I give her back her yearbook and chew on my lower lip “I don’t think so.”

            “Aw, why not?!” She frowns. “You two should!”

            “But…its prom SooYoung, and I don’t know…I’d feel really nervous and embarrassed.” I rambled on.

            Taeyeon walks up to us, “Hey! What are you two talking about?” She grins.

            “Prom.” SooYoung grins. “I’m telling DongHae to go with Hyukjae.”

            Taeyeon grins “Oh, I already told Hyukjae to buy your tickets Hae” she says happily and my jaw instantly drops.

            “Wha-What?! And is he?!”

            She nod “Yup” She giggles “Oh don’t be embarrassed DongHae! Prom should be really fun” She nods and her and SooYoung exchange grins.

            I chew on my lower lip and felt really nervous. Prom was something I wasn’t planning on attending.

           

 

~Later~

           

            “Oh come on, baby, it will be fun!” Hukjae says with a huge smile, he was obviously excited for the dance while I was completely dreading the day it comes.

            “But...-” I was about to protest but he places his first finger on my lips, shutting me up. He smiles sweetly and says softly “If you want we can leave early, I just really want us to at least experience our prom, k?” He grins and pecks my forehead.

            I smile and nod “O-kay, we’ll try it…” I say nervously. “Oh! I should go now! Have to work.” I smile and peck his lips. “I’ll see you later, k?” I was about to head to the bus but Hyukjae grabs my arm, “Where do you think you’re going?”

            “Erm…bus?” I say innocently, I stare at him and smile.

            “Why would you when your boyfriend is perfectly capable of taking you, hmm?” he says sweetly and lets go of my arm.       

            I smile big, something about him saying ‘your boyfriend’ made my heart flip; I still cant believe he’s really my boyfriend! “I didn’t want to bother you.” I say softly and he pulls me close to him and pecks my lips.

            “You’ve never bothered me.” He says softly and kisses me again. “Shall we go?”

            I nod happily and we walk over to his motorcycle. I hug him tightly and he quickly drives off, I press my head on his back and smile big. Once we reached the restaurant, I had to leave quickly so I gave him a quick kiss and was about to leave, but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. I whimper “Hyukkiiiieee *giggle* I have to go! *trying to escape*”

            He nibbles on my jaw line and attacks my lips, slightly laughing cuz I was struggling to NOT be fired from my job, “Just one more kiss.” He says huskily and kisses me eagerly, I gave in; I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. The kiss was so passionate, I nearly forgot where we were; I just clung onto him and continued to French kiss him.

            I placed my hand on his nape, pulling him closer while my other hand was placed on his chest. His fingers slowly trail up and down my back as his lips continue to mold with mine; my fingers slowly twirl around his shirt.

            He chuckles and pulls away I just stare at him, loss of breath and completely dazed; I was about to lean for more, but he shakes his head and whispers, “Wouldn’t want you to get fired because of me”

            Fired?

            My eyes widen “Omo! I’m late to work” I peck his lips and run inside the restaurant.

            “Sorry Sorry sorry” I apologized to the manager as I ran into the bathroom to change into my costume.

            He didn’t seem to really care though, he just shrugged and walked off- attending the customers.

           

            Work was strenuous; it was just me and two others working today and there were so many people coming in! I thought my brain would just give out on me from taking so many orders and memorizing who ordered what.

            “Last table DongHae…” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter